Author Topic: Hello Fanatics  (Read 4616 times)

Offline gpsuspension

• The Cutting Edge In Motorcycle Suspension!
    • GP Suspension
Hello Fanatics
« on: December 19, 2013, 04:41:29 PM »
We're new here, just wanted to introduce ourselves. My name is April Wressell, my husband, Barry and I own own an operate GP Suspension in Auburn WA.

We manufacture and design all of our own components, are and always testing and refining to make products that work and craftsmanship that goes above and beyond. We also service forks, shocks and dampers, as well as installation.

We have a very extensive background in racing, but are branching out more into the sport touring market. We depend on the feedback of our customers to constantly improve and refine our products. Working locally with customers and nationally through our dealer network is extremely important.

For the GTR1400, we currently offer a 20mm fork piston re-valve kit, and are also working on a 25mm fork cartridge kit. For shock products on the Corcors are primary go-to product is Penske.

We'd love to hear your feedback, and if any of you every need any help or have questions, please feel free to call our shop anytime.

Hope to meet some of you soon!

Sincerely,

April and Barry Wressell
GP Suspension
1425 22nd ST NW Ste F
Auburn WA 98001
info@gpsuspension.com or 253-397-4474

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
Re: Hello Fanatics
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2013, 04:47:02 PM »
Welcome to the forum. It's good to be able to put a face to the folks we deal with. Your group buy is hitting at a poor time for some due to the holidays. I hope you'll consider running something again in the future.   GLWS

Offline gpsuspension

• GP Suspension
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2013, 04:52:20 PM »
Welcome to the forum. It's good to be able to put a face to the folks we deal with. Your group buy is hitting at a poor time for some due to the holidays. I hope you'll consider running something again in the future.   GLWS

We'll take that into consideration, thanks!
GP Suspension
1425 22nd ST NW Ste F
Auburn WA 98001

Offline Gumby

• Arena
  • Black 2011
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2013, 04:55:29 PM »
ditto

I'm going to have to remember this address and visit your shop on one of my trips up to see my sister in Kirkland.

Son of Pappy

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2013, 05:15:16 PM »
Welcome!!!
So, what do you do for ADV and dirt bikes?
I'm in Port Orchard, so an easy trek your way ;D

Offline gpsuspension

• GP Suspension
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2013, 05:50:46 PM »
Welcome!!!
So, what do you do for ADV and dirt bikes?
I'm in Port Orchard, so an easy trek your way ;D

We offer can service suspension for ATV and do upgrades as well as dirt bikes. What do you have SOP?
GP Suspension
1425 22nd ST NW Ste F
Auburn WA 98001

Son of Pappy

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2013, 06:04:40 PM »
F800GS, I already had Alex from Konflict do the front and I am strongly considering a TT Extreme rear shock.  Headed to AZ in March for some back country/desert riding.  Also have the 520, not sure what I want to do with that yet as I have not really riden it yet.  My 450EXC already has a full on suspension from Racetech.
So, the biggest thing upfront would be the F800GS rear.  I haul 120ish pounds plus me at 225 all geared up, semi aggressive off road and seriously hooligan enroute to the dirt.

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2013, 06:24:22 PM »
Are you by chance the same GP Suspension that use to be in the Portland area?  :-\

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2013, 09:52:07 PM »
Are you by chance the same GP Suspension that use to be in the Portland area?  :-\

I tried googling these folks too and the addy I come up with:  414 Beavercreek Rd, Oregon City, OR 97045
“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” St. Augustine

Offline Caffeinated

• Arena
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2014, 11:42:46 AM »
Any interest in doing the group buy again?  I missed the December buy, and $ was an issue anyway at the time.
Chris (COG# 8538), Bristow, Va
2012 Black Concours 1400
2011 Silver Concours 1400 (Totaled)
2002 Silver Concours (sold), 06 Vulcan 900LT (sold), 03 VStar 650 (sold)