Author Topic: HELLO?  (Read 3512 times)

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
Re: HELLO?
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2019, 03:12:28 PM »
I am not able to reply to the post over there, but I read a post from Man of Blues on the other site that made up for anything missing here.

I have read enough about it that I can't believe that he got a flash. And he liked it. I thought it was pretty big news anyway.

Here is his review.

http://forum.cog-online.org/product-reviews-96/mountain-runner-premium/

"The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Please login below or register an account with Concours Owners Group (COG) Forum."

Hopefully he will post here?  What are we, chopped liver???!!
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline MtnRider

« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2019, 03:34:33 PM »
I like onions with my liver.        :P

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2019, 05:22:31 PM »
I used to like mine marinated in bourbon.

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2019, 05:30:01 PM »
I am not fussy about how my liver is served- as long as it is on someone else's plate, preferably in another location :-)

As a friend of mine once said to a Limey (that is for you, Jim), 'We colonists wonder what you Brits do with the part of the animal we call 'meat' '.  :rotflmao:

Brian (carnivore but not much for 'them lumpy parts wot fall out' while butchering an animal to get the meat)

I like onions with my liver.        :P
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2019, 06:06:20 PM »
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline MAN OF BLUES

• Arena
  • WHISKEY.Tango.Foxtrot.
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2019, 06:45:57 PM »
I luv Liver, and all those naughty bits...
most of all, I'm having SPAM...spam, spam, spam.. etc.

sorry, I got up to snuff, and made a posting to satisfy those enquiringly minds... and yes, I did what I thought I'd never do... and I'm very happy.....

even this old pig finds a "nut", or better yet.. "a Truffle"...

http://www.zggtr.org/index.php?topic=24183.msg301566#msg301566

oh, and a great philosopher, Ty Webb, once said...

Ty Webb : Don't be obsessed with your desires Danny. The Zen philosopher, Basho, once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.' He was a funny guy.
Ty Webb : You take drugs, Danny?
Danny Noonan : Everyday.
Ty Webb : Good.

46 YEARS OF KAW.....  47 years of DEVO..

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2019, 09:29:18 AM »
Not that crazy about liver but I do like my Liverwurst sandwiches.  Will be having one this Friday in fact.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline just gone

• COG#9712 '10 ABS
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2019, 11:43:59 AM »
Poor man's Pâté. With extra thin sliced dill pickles and mayo if desired.

Offline MtnRider

« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2019, 02:00:21 PM »
Ooohhhh! I haven't had braunschweiger in years. I like it with mustard on wheat bread. May have to stop at the store and get some now.

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2019, 05:30:51 PM »
Too many years ago to count, I thought that since I liked fried baloney that fried liver sausage would be good.....I haven't eaten it since.

Offline MtnRider

« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2019, 06:06:17 PM »
Ever hear of oatmeal sausage?

My family were mostly german and farmers. When they butchered (beef or pork) they took all the little bits of meat that were left over and mixed them in with thick freshly cooked oatmeal. Then they placed the mixture in bread loaf pans and cooled in the fridge. It froze well so a big batch could be stored for quite a while.
Final preparation was to slice pieces off the end about a quarter inch thick and fry in a lightly greased pan until brown on each side and then eaten with a coating of molasses. Makes my mouth water just thinking about it. My wife, daughter mix up a batch with ground beef or pork since we don't butcher... Very filling and long lasting energy for the farmers.

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2019, 06:24:06 PM »
Sounds a bit like scrapple, which I choked on at a breakfast on a southeast ride

Offline MAN OF BLUES

• Arena
  • WHISKEY.Tango.Foxtrot.
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2019, 07:28:30 PM »
Sounds a bit like scrapple, which I choked on at a breakfast on a southeast ride

iirc Scrapple is made with coarse barley, more like Haggis.. mmmmm I like that stuff.. but I'm odd.. and eat weird stuff and guts from animals.. it's all in how it is prepared.. and I seldom eat guts someone other than myself, prepared,,,  or even touched.

46 YEARS OF KAW.....  47 years of DEVO..

Offline just gone

• COG#9712 '10 ABS
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2019, 06:12:02 AM »
Ever hear of oatmeal sausage?

My family were mostly german and farmers. When they butchered (beef or pork) they took all the little bits of meat that were left over and mixed them in with thick freshly cooked oatmeal. Then they placed the mixture in bread loaf pans and cooled in the fridge. It froze well so a big batch could be stored for quite a while.
Final preparation was to slice pieces off the end about a quarter inch thick and fry in a lightly greased pan until brown on each side and then eaten with a coating of molasses. Makes my mouth water just thinking about it. My wife, daughter mix up a batch with ground beef or pork since we don't butcher... Very filling and long lasting energy for the farmers.

And then someone threw in some beaten egg and.... v̶i̶o̶l̶a̶!̶ Voilá!...meatloaf was b̶o̶r̶n̶  invented.

Offline Conrad

« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2019, 06:44:43 AM »

:thumbs:
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Poseidon

• Arena
« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2019, 07:29:10 AM »

:thumbdown :pukeface:
2017 Concours 14
2016 Victory Magnum
2013 M109R
2016 Can Am Spyder F3T - Wife's bike

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2019, 11:20:49 AM »
 :rotflmao:
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline jimmymac

• Arena
« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2019, 01:00:26 PM »
I tried some pickled eggs that were hot. Not a good time.
The grass isn't always greener.

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2019, 07:12:55 AM »
Never, ever, eat pickled eggs!

Offline Nosmo

• "We're all in this together." - Red Green
« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2019, 11:00:46 PM »
I've been a vegetarian for about 25 years now....and I am about to....F'ing.....puke. :pukeface:
A life undreamed is a waste.  A dream unlived is a sin.