Author Topic: Highway Pegs for Canyon Cage  (Read 3509 times)

Offline Colt45

• COGnito Ergo Zoom
Highway Pegs for Canyon Cage
« on: July 10, 2013, 09:50:21 PM »
O.K., I searched first and almost found what I want.  I just installed MCE's Canyon Cage and I want some Highway Pegs for them.  I found one thread pointing to a gorgeous set of Black Rivco pegs, but the black clamps are for 1" bars.  My cages are made from 7/8" O.D. tube.

Where can I get highway pegs to fit that are NOT chrome? 
John 
'09 Concours 14  '00 748/853 "Rosetta" 
Chattanooga 
COG/IBA

Offline RyanMCEnterprises

• MC Enterprises
Re: Highway Pegs for Canyon Cage
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2013, 08:16:45 AM »
O.K., I searched first and almost found what I want.  I just installed MCE's Canyon Cage and I want some Highway Pegs for them.  I found one thread pointing to a gorgeous set of Black Rivco pegs, but the black clamps are for 1" bars.  My cages are made from 7/8" O.D. tube.

Where can I get highway pegs to fit that are NOT chrome?

The clamps can be found on Amazon. I've posted the link below for you. These are identical to the clamps sold by RivCo so they will work with the RivCo pegs, if you'd like to do that. However, you can probably find the pegs on Amazon as well.

http://www.amazon.com/BkRider-Black-3-Piece-Clamps-Harley-Davidson/dp/B007KPTDV0/ref=sr_1_34?ie=UTF8&qid=1373552137&sr=8-34&keywords=7%2F8+black+clamp
MC Enterprises has been manufacturing quality motorcycle products for nearly 45 years! Visit us online at www.MCEnterprises.com!

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2013, 09:31:24 AM »
You're a champ, Ryan.  Thanks!

"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline RyanMCEnterprises

• MC Enterprises
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2013, 11:51:08 AM »
You're a champ, Ryan.  Thanks!

No problem at all, my friend!
MC Enterprises has been manufacturing quality motorcycle products for nearly 45 years! Visit us online at www.MCEnterprises.com!

Offline 556ALPHA

• 2009 Candy Diamond Red
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2013, 07:41:16 AM »
Mfw vario's from twisted throttle are very nice but expensive.  But sometimes you get what you pay for.