Author Topic: MCE Gen. 1 Canyon Cage Group Buy Through July 19th!  (Read 103314 times)

Offline RyanMCEnterprises

• MC Enterprises
MCE Gen. 1 Canyon Cage Group Buy Through July 19th!
« on: June 20, 2012, 12:40:49 PM »
Hey everyone! It's about time to get this Group Buy for the 2008-2009 Kawasaki Concours Canyon Cage going! Please keep in mind this Group Buy is for the 2008-2009 Connies only! The discount will only be applied to the Canyon Cages and the Saddle Bag Guards for the 2008-2009 Concours. This Group Buy is going to end on Thursday, July 19th so that'll be the last day to get your orders in. This thread is basically a place for you to post any questions or comments you have regarding the Group Buy or the Canyon Cage itself. To place your order you can either call me directly at 866.886.2368 (toll free), email me, or even PM me through ZGGTR with your full name, shipping address, phone number, preference of black/chrome/raw, and credit card information. Please keep in mind that your card will not be charged until the product is ready to leave our facility. Also, please get your orders in as early as possible so we can get an accurate number of how many we can expect to sell so we can get enough produced! If you don't feel comfortable giving your credit card information this early, you can wait and have me call you when the product is ready to ship and give your payment information then.

Normal MSRP for the Canyon Cages is $275 and the Saddle Bag Guards are $175. These guards are available in black, chrome, or raw for those of you who want to color match!

0-10 Canyon Cages Sold - 10% off / Shipping Included
11-20 Canyon Cages Sold - 15% off / Shipping Included
21-30 Canyon Cages Sold - 20% off / Shipping Included
31+ Canyon Cages Sold - 25% off / Shipping Included

Current Orders: 46

If any of you have any questions or comments regarding the Canyon Cage or how the Group Buy is going to work feel free to ask below and I'll be sure to answer! Thanks to all of you who participated in the design thread, I think we really came up with a great product for the Concours community!

« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 08:31:11 AM by RyanMCEnterprises »
MC Enterprises has been manufacturing quality motorcycle products for nearly 45 years! Visit us online at www.MCEnterprises.com!

• MC Enterprises
Re: MCE Gen. 1 Canyon Cage Group Buy Through July 19th!
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2012, 12:50:59 PM »
PayPal?

Oops, I forgot about PayPal. Yes, we do accept PayPal as well!
MC Enterprises has been manufacturing quality motorcycle products for nearly 45 years! Visit us online at www.MCEnterprises.com!

Offline Conrad

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2012, 01:08:34 PM »
E-mail sent, I'm in for a set in black. I already have the rears from the last group buy.
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

• MC Enterprises
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2012, 01:28:25 PM »
E-mail sent, I'm in for a set in black. I already have the rears from the last group buy.

I just wanted to let you know the email hasn't shown up in my box yet. I hate Microsoft Outlook with a passion and it does lag sometimes but I'm surprised your email hasn't popped up yet. Just wanted to let you know in case there's an issue. I don't want you to miss out!

Offline Conrad

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2012, 01:37:13 PM »
I just wanted to let you know the email hasn't shown up in my box yet. I hate Microsoft Outlook with a passion and it does lag sometimes but I'm surprised your email hasn't popped up yet. Just wanted to let you know in case there's an issue. I don't want you to miss out!

If you could shoot me a quick reply once you get my e-mail I would appreciate it Ryan. If I don't hear back in a couple of days I'll resend.
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

• MC Enterprises
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2012, 01:37:35 PM »
If you could shoot me a quick reply once you get my e-mail I would appreciate it Ryan. If I don't hear back in a couple of days I'll resend.

Sounds good!

Offline alexx45

• 2009 Black C14
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2012, 01:55:38 PM »
Just sent you a pm for a Canyon Cage & Saddle Bag set ;D Looking forward to the install.  8)
Life is good.... At least from my perspective.
2009 Concours 14
2005 Suzuki Bandit

Offline Awaz

• Arena
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2012, 01:56:44 PM »
Just to get an idea of time line - we call in the orders now until July 19. How long does it usually take after that for you to charge the card (or to ship the bars)? Am I looking at somwehre mid Aug before my card will be charged? The reason I am asking is so that I know when I expect to see the charge hitting my card so I can plan my finance accordingly - got some huge payments coming in, but do not want to miss out this opportunity.
2016 Ducati Scrambler
2008 C14

• MC Enterprises
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2012, 02:37:46 PM »
Just to get an idea of time line - we call in the orders now until July 19. How long does it usually take after that for you to charge the card (or to ship the bars)? Am I looking at somwehre mid Aug before my card will be charged? The reason I am asking is so that I know when I expect to see the charge hitting my card so I can plan my finance accordingly - got some huge payments coming in, but do not want to miss out this opportunity.

You're pretty much right on! The group buy ends on July 19th then it'll take about 4-5 weeks to actually produce the bars themselves. Once the bars are produced we'll begin shipping. This should take place around the middle of August so you can expect us to charge the cards right around that same time!

Offline r2t2

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2012, 02:50:18 PM »
You're pretty much right on! The group buy ends on July 19th then it'll take about 4-5 weeks to actually produce the bars themselves. Once the bars are produced we'll begin shipping. This should take place around the middle of August so you can expect us to charge the cards right around that same time!

NOW you're back from lunch...  :rotflmao:  I place my order for black Canyon Cages on the phone...

Are they here yet???
RayK
'08 C14
'06 BMW M3
'01 BMW 330i

Offline jaclaw

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2012, 06:00:49 PM »
I'm in, pm sent.  Jim

Offline 556ALPHA

• 2009 Candy Diamond Red
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2012, 06:55:43 PM »
I'm in, PM sent.  ;D

Offline David C-14

« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2012, 09:06:57 PM »
I'm also in.  PM sent.
Jose David Gonzalez
David C-14 (2008)

Offline Awaz

• Arena
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2012, 07:56:39 AM »
I called in my order yesterday. So it seems we have atleast 9 orders total so far. GO GO GO !! I want to see the 25% discount !  ;D
2016 Ducati Scrambler
2008 C14

Offline danvforce

« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2012, 07:58:09 AM »
My question is, on the gen 1, do you have to remove the cage before you can take off the body work? If so how hard is the cage to remove?

Offline McJunkie

« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2012, 08:29:15 AM »
Ordered mine this morning.

Offline Awaz

• Arena
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2012, 08:34:27 AM »
My question is, on the gen 1, do you have to remove the cage before you can take off the body work? If so how hard is the cage to remove?

I cannot see the pictures anymore at work. But from memory, it appears perhaps you can remove the plastics with it on - maybe a chore though since they are so close to the plastic. My logic is that how often do you remove the plastics. I removed them only twice in my 2 years of ownership - so it is not a big deal to me if I have to take the cage off to remove the plastic.
2016 Ducati Scrambler
2008 C14

Offline farrider2

« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2012, 09:56:20 AM »
I've ordered mine.

Offline Huero

« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2012, 09:56:23 AM »
I ordered mine too. Just called and they were great to do business with.
Thanks,
Huero

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2012, 10:15:00 AM »
I'm in for a black set of Canyon Cages....
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.