Author Topic: MCE Gen. 1 Canyon Cage Group Buy Through July 19th!  (Read 103317 times)

Offline RyanMCEnterprises

• MC Enterprises
Re: MCE Gen. 1 Canyon Cage Group Buy Through July 19th!
« Reply #120 on: July 19, 2012, 01:08:49 PM »
My bad, Ryan! I meant shipping instructions! I didn't get your confirmation email, so please email me at  autobahntowing at rogers dot com. Order will be for one set of gen.1 Canyon Cages and one set of saddle bag guards, both in black. I would like to pay with PayPal and order will be shipped to location in Pennsylvania and not in Ontario!!!

Hmmm, I was looking in my "sent" folder in my email and it doesn't look like the message sent properly. I'll try resending my email right now. If it doesn't come through, there must be some issue going on. Anyhow, I have received the order and I'll get it put in right now for you. I'll call you when your order is getting ready so you can make your payment via PayPal! Thanks for your order!
MC Enterprises has been manufacturing quality motorcycle products for nearly 45 years! Visit us online at www.MCEnterprises.com!

Offline seajay

« Reply #121 on: July 19, 2012, 04:43:48 PM »
PM sent to Ryan.
09 C14 ABS, Black

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #122 on: July 19, 2012, 06:43:16 PM »
Watch out that that guy doesn't try to pay you in 'dem 'funny' dollars from way up north....

;D

Brian

Hmmm, I was looking in my "sent" folder in my email and it doesn't look like the message sent properly. I'll try resending my email right now. If it doesn't come through, there must be some issue going on. Anyhow, I have received the order and I'll get it put in right now for you. I'll call you when your order is getting ready so you can make your payment via PayPal! Thanks for your order!
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline koval68

« Reply #123 on: July 19, 2012, 08:26:08 PM »
Watch out that that guy doesn't try to pay you in 'dem 'funny' dollars from way up north....

;D

Brian
LOL!  You are good, Brian! How did you know I was going to pay him with our Canadian Tire dollars?
Tom"Killer"Kowalski   COG#9263  Newmarket,Ontario
"Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need,  but not every man's greed."
- Mahatma Gandhi

lizardbait

« Reply #124 on: July 19, 2012, 08:57:37 PM »
too late to get in???????????????? :o :banghead:

Offline koval68

« Reply #125 on: July 19, 2012, 09:05:21 PM »
too late to get in???????????????? :o :banghead:
PM Ryan with your info.....I'm sure he will get your order in!
Tom"Killer"Kowalski   COG#9263  Newmarket,Ontario
"Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need,  but not every man's greed."
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Jeffs

« Reply #126 on: July 19, 2012, 09:13:05 PM »
pm sent

lizardbait

« Reply #127 on: July 20, 2012, 09:00:13 PM »
please email me with the info when set.

thx

• MC Enterprises
« Reply #128 on: July 23, 2012, 08:40:53 AM »
Congrats on a successful Group Buy, everyone! I've now responded to all emails and PM inquiries so if you haven't heard back from me, please PM me. The Group Buy has now ended but I went ahead and added those of you who messaged me over the weekend to the list so you guys just barely made it!
MC Enterprises has been manufacturing quality motorcycle products for nearly 45 years! Visit us online at www.MCEnterprises.com!

Offline 556ALPHA

• 2009 Candy Diamond Red
« Reply #129 on: July 23, 2012, 07:46:30 PM »
Thanks Ryan, any projected initial shipping date? 

• MC Enterprises
« Reply #130 on: July 24, 2012, 03:11:03 PM »
Thanks Ryan, any projected initial shipping date?

Most of the guards will be shipping out late this month (30th-31st) as we're actually a bit ahead of schedule. Those of you who got your orders in towards the end of the Group Buy will most likely see your guards a week or two after that.

Son of Pappy

« Reply #131 on: July 25, 2012, 09:13:04 PM »
Awesome!  Gotta love early ship vs late.  I assume you'll post when ya need payment?  Cards burning a hole in my pocket, sure would be nice to have em mounted up for the Maryhill Loop/Rally in the Gorge ;D

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #132 on: July 25, 2012, 09:56:47 PM »
Awesome!  Gotta love early ship vs late.  I assume you'll post when ya need payment?  Cards burning a hole in my pocket, sure would be nice to have em mounted up for the Maryhill Loop/Rally in the Gorge ;D

So did ya get the raw set Chet to powdercoat match to slow or did you get his faster black ones??

Son of Pappy

« Reply #133 on: July 25, 2012, 10:44:45 PM »

So did ya get the raw set Chet to powdercoat match to slow or did you get his faster black ones??
I'm in a cruiser kinda mood so I got the limited edition Harley specials ;)  The best speed on the GPS last Friday was 124 in the rain, I feel so slow, almost like I already own a black bike :o  I'm thinking it's time to mount up new shoes, them '55 Angels are waiting patiently on top of the mill 8)

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #134 on: July 25, 2012, 11:11:41 PM »
I'm in a cruiser kinda mood so I got the limited edition Harley specials ;)  The best speed on the GPS last Friday was 124 in the rain, I feel so slow, almost like I already own a black bike :o  I'm thinking it's time to mount up new shoes, them '55 Angels are waiting patiently on top of the mill 8)

Harley special?? Chrome??   :o 

Offline Conrad

« Reply #135 on: July 26, 2012, 04:35:52 AM »

Harley special?? Chrome??   :o

:yikes:
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

• MC Enterprises
« Reply #136 on: July 26, 2012, 08:36:50 AM »
I assume you'll post when ya need payment?

I'll be calling people individually as I prepare their parcels for shipment to get payment information. However, those of you who know you haven't given me your payment information should feel free to call me up and supply that information as we will begin shipping soon! That'd make it a bit easier on my end so I don't have a ton of calls to make! Hahahaha

Offline alexx45

• 2009 Black C14
« Reply #137 on: July 26, 2012, 04:30:42 PM »
Oh boy. Can't wait to get mine. This will add to the overall awesome Blackness of my 09. Ready to put them on & post some pics.  8)
Life is good.... At least from my perspective.
2009 Concours 14
2005 Suzuki Bandit

Son of Pappy

« Reply #138 on: July 26, 2012, 09:58:59 PM »
FWIW Jay I just couldn't de-tune my bike so I have a set coming in the raw :stirpot: :stirpot: :stirpot:

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #139 on: July 26, 2012, 10:49:34 PM »
FWIW Jay I just couldn't de-tune my bike so I have a set coming in the raw :stirpot: :stirpot: :stirpot:

:thumbs: :thumbs: