Author Topic: Video: Devil’s Whip - Concours 14  (Read 812 times)

Offline Poseidon

• Arena
Video: Devil’s Whip - Concours 14
« on: May 23, 2019, 06:47:21 PM »
Just posted up a new video of the Devil’s Whip (NC 80) from when my wife and I were down in Maggie Valley for the Spyder Rally. Had a friend from Canada (K1600B) and a friend from Ohio (C109) meet us there for some riding. I didn’t edit this one. One of the guys I’m headed down there with tomorrow wanted to see it unedited so he could see what the road is like. If you have never been on this road, it is steep (9% grade) and curvy. Several hair pin curves. Lots of fun. The good part starts around 6:25 when an SUV / Crossover decides he needs part of my lane to make it around a curve. Be sure to either watch to the end, or skip ahead to where we stop up at the top. My buddy on the K1600B’s response when I ask him what he thought of the road was priceless!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBWaSgszyWU
2017 Concours 14
2016 Victory Magnum
2013 M109R
2016 Can Am Spyder F3T - Wife's bike

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
Re: Video: Devil’s Whip - Concours 14
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2019, 09:25:11 PM »
Neat!  Too bad that cage slowed down everything near the end.  You were certainly picking up some serious vibration noise in that camera mount!  Good luck tomorrow...
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc