Author Topic: NBD Thursday  (Read 7417 times)

Offline connie14boy

Re: NBD Thursday
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2016, 06:53:39 PM »
I can be a bit aggressive but I'm looking more for heel rests than full on floorboards. I ginned up a pair for the 'busa several years back and they work great and don't affect my cornering speed in the slightest (if I'm that far over, I'm probably sliding into the weeds :) ).

Pics of the new bike BTW:

Mr. ShadowJack, Great lookin' Concours (KonKoor) silent "s". You might wanna dump the Crapstone 021 tires before any serious long distance tours or twisty action; just a word to the wise- they completely suck to put it politely.

Online VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2016, 06:25:12 PM »
I pronounce it with the 's'.  Always done it.  I know it's not correct but I do it anyway.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2016, 06:28:37 PM »
Isn't the Internet silent?

Online VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2016, 06:32:19 PM »
Maybe when I'm drinking..
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.