Author Topic: Happy Memorial Day  (Read 2226 times)

Offline sroby

• 06 Blue C-10
Happy Memorial Day
« on: May 30, 2011, 06:21:13 AM »
I just wanted to say Happy Memorial Day to all the Veterans who have served this great nation and allow forums such as these. And also a special thx to those who kept this great nation going on the home front and supported us. We could not do what we had to do without you, because it goes hand in hand, we would not have been successful through the years without the home front keeping the candle flame burnning.  Thx to all  Regards Steve
no.1 Dale Singleton fan along with King Kenny Roberts/Fast Freddie Spencer/ Steve and Shoodabeen.    aka (connkawi)

Offline SteveJ.

• Arena
Re: Happy Memorial Day
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2011, 08:36:03 AM »
I'm celebrating Memorial Day blessing my Navy son and DIL(both career) with my presence. I'm also doing a good job mooching off of them. :thumbs:

Fixing to go riding with them either in the Santa Monica Mtns or up north of Ojai(sp?)

Thanx vets.

And a special thanx to my son and DIL.
Perfection Is A Fantasy, Improvement Is Possible(Margie J)
America's Seaplane City
'99 Conk: 234k mi, '98 KLR650, both gone, '15 Versys 650LT: 74k mi
COG 5603, IBA 19921, CBMMA 50 (Cheap B@st@rds Motorcycle Maintenance Assoc, 18 year member)

Offline Cholla

• Arena
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2011, 09:39:56 AM »
Not nit picking but this isn't Veterans Day. It's MEMORIAL Day when we remember thse who died in service to our country.BIG difference.
Beware the Black Widows...Feared throughout the land!

YoDoc

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2011, 10:24:10 AM »
Not nit picking but this isn't Veterans Day. It's MEMORIAL Day when we remember thse who died in service to our country.BIG difference.

Truth. And in that vein, I want to give you a few names to remember today. We all have a list, here is part of mine.

1LT Andrew Bacevich
SPC Andrew Faulkner

These were excellent men, and will not be forgotten today.

Offline SteveJ.

• Arena
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2011, 07:28:58 PM »
Well, to get officially correct, thanx to my wife's brother, who made the ultimate sacrifice in Vietnam, 1968.

Thank You, Allen.

And still, thanx to my son and DIL, for currently serving.
Perfection Is A Fantasy, Improvement Is Possible(Margie J)
America's Seaplane City
'99 Conk: 234k mi, '98 KLR650, both gone, '15 Versys 650LT: 74k mi
COG 5603, IBA 19921, CBMMA 50 (Cheap B@st@rds Motorcycle Maintenance Assoc, 18 year member)