Author Topic: Hola from Cancun brutha's  (Read 9300 times)

Offline okxd45

Re: Hola from Cancun brutha's
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2012, 03:12:46 PM »
Well that's an excellent reason to go! We did the same for ours, but now they're all grown up! Guess we need some more kids....
Continue to have fun for the rest of us!
Jeff
"Look like the innocent flower, but be the serpent under 't." Macbeth Quote (Act I, Scene V).
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves." (Matthew 10:16 NIV)

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2012, 04:11:48 PM »
I'm not a daily or weekly cigar smoker but do enjoy one from time to time when camping or playing cards with the guys etc.

I just bought me my first Cuban cigar to try later tonight, it's called a "Cohiba" and it's from Habana Cuba, can't wait to see if they live up to the hipe, figured I had to at least try one right?  :)

Sorry for the crappy BB pic, I can't seem to get it to focus in on the label. :(

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2012, 04:13:04 PM »
^^^^^^^ nice
“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” St. Augustine

Offline Conrad

« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2012, 04:20:57 AM »
 :pukeface:
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Son of Pappy

« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2012, 05:00:49 AM »
I'm not a daily or weekly cigar smoker but do enjoy one from time to time when camping or playing cards with the guys etc.

I just bought me my first Cuban cigar to try later tonight, it's called a "Cohiba" and it's from Habana Cuba, can't wait to see if they live up to the hipe, figured I had to at least try one right?  :)

Sorry for the crappy BB pic, I can't seem to get it to focus in on the label. :(

Feeling presidential, eh?

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2012, 07:15:51 PM »
Feeling presidential, eh?

Indeed Chet!  ;D :chugbeer:

Son of Pappy

« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2012, 07:18:39 PM »
Jay, wouldya grab me one of them wall spoons?

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2012, 05:11:40 PM »
Jay, wouldya grab me one of them wall spoons?

???  Wall spoons?? Huh? What's that?

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2012, 04:37:53 PM »
Sorry for not posting more pics guys, for some reason my BB camera ain't working anymore, my guess is sand... :(

We have tons of pics on our regular camera though but I didn't bring the cable to upload them, I'll be sure to post up some more pics when we get back home.

In short, this place is beautiful and the weather has been great the last 2 days (the day prior to that it actually rained and we were a bit worried but it was short lived)...

Ton's of swimming in the pools and the ocean, hanging out on the beach, and lot's and lot's of great food and cold beers!  ;D

Last night while walking on the beach we came across a turtle that was like 800 lbs!  :o  I got some great pics of it to show you guys, one of the pics even has my beer on his back even.  ;D

Good times indeed!  :chugbeer: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Offline Strawboss

« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2012, 07:05:40 PM »
We stayed at the Presidente on the Carribean side, HUGE surf. We also used to get on a bus and head to town to shop to get away from the high priced hotel food and shops. Have you done any exploring? Tolum, Xel-ha. Beautiful places.
COG 5852-AMA Life 302525-NRA 9098599-SASS
2001 Concours-1982 KZ550A-1979 Triumph Bonneville-1995 Honda SA50

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2012, 08:32:58 PM »
We stayed at the Presidente on the Carribean side, HUGE surf. We also used to get on a bus and head to town to shop to get away from the high priced hotel food and shops. Have you done any exploring? Tolum, Xel-ha. Beautiful places.

We're staying at the Omni SB, it's an all inclusive resort, so luckily there is no price for food or drinks or anything at all, everything is free included in your price to stay...  :)

We haven't left the resort yet, everthing we need is right here in our opinion to just kick back a relax!  8) :)

Offline Necron99

• Arena
    • Facebook Page
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2012, 08:41:41 PM »
Enjoy!  I just did 5 days in Cabo San Lucas 2 weeks ago.  Good times!
Do not go gentle into that good night.
-Dylan Thomas

2010 ZG1400 COG #9384

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2012, 06:08:04 PM »
What's up brutha's, got home late last night, what a great trip!  :)

Finally was able to download some pics from our camera, I won't share all 600+ of em but here's a few for you to get a feel for how the week went...  ;D 8)

Me enjoying my first real Cuban cigar...

I drank about 150 of these in the past week, no joke... (my youngest fancy camera work, she's really good at taking pics!)  :)

And about 50 Pina Colada's.... (also some Bloody Mary's but no pics of those)

Good times down on the beach all week...

Me and mama...

And me and my 2 girls... (no wise cracks about their bikini's guys or you'll **** me off, they're 16 and 18 and all mine, so keep your mouth's shut if you even think of making some comment of the kind I know you want to...)  :-X ;)

« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 06:48:22 PM by ZG »

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2012, 06:16:37 PM »
Spent alot of time at the pool bar (in this pic I'm over towards the right side of the pic with beer in hand of course talking to a dude I met there during the week, good dude and good times, our family and his family actually hung out quite a bit together, they are from CT...

And even more time down at the beach bar, one side was the beach with swings to sit in, the other side had seats in the hot tub facing the beach, nice setup and good times...

Our girls played alot of beach volleyball...

Came across some interesting critters... (this one said to tell Kirby Hola)

Me and my oldest (the graduate this year) at a nice Italian restraunt for dinner...

« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 09:14:30 PM by ZG »

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2012, 06:21:16 PM »
Midnight walk on the beach and came across this 800+ lb turtle coming out of the water!  :o

Had to get a shot with me in it for a little size perspective, this thing was huge!!

And another with my beer on his back...  ;D

I don't think he liked carrying my beer, he headed back to the ocean soon after...  :-\

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2012, 06:27:28 PM »
Me and the graduate at the Sushi bar, she having her first and only alcohol drink of the trip (Pina Colada), her choice not to drink, man she's smart! (drinking age is only 18 in Mexico)... The rest of the trip she (and our other daughter) had all the great beach drinks but with no alcohol in them.  :)

I'm really gonna miss her when she goes off to college (University of Oregon, go Ducks!) later this summer...  :( :'(

Me and my youngest chillin in the recliners up in the pool...

And again in the mini water fall...

Me and mama...  :)

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2012, 10:19:20 PM »
awesome pics, thanks for sharing
“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” St. Augustine

Offline Conrad

« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2012, 04:26:00 AM »
What's up brutha's, got home late last night, what a great trip!  :)

Finally was able to download some pics from our camera, I won't share all 600+ of em but here's a few for you to get a feel for how the week went...  ;D 8)

I drank about 150 of these in the past week, no joke... (my youngest fancy camera work, she's really good at taking pics!)  :)

He is, the most interesting man in the world.

If you can remember how many you had to drink, then you obviously didn't have near enough J!

Great pics, thanks for sharing them wid us. 
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Gumby

• Arena
  • Black 2011
« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2012, 10:24:19 AM »
Great pics buddy. Looks like a good time.

Offline Jeremy Mitchell

• COG#9899
« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2012, 10:32:11 AM »
Great pics Jay.  Looks like you treated your ladies to a great week south of the border. 
Keeping the economy going, one tank of fuel and two tires at a time.