Author Topic: Show us your Canyon Cage  (Read 143976 times)

Offline Mal

• Arena
  • There is no spoon...
Re: Show us your Canyon Cage
« Reply #260 on: July 10, 2012, 12:14:26 PM »
Most of the C14 owners that I know bought the C14 to escape the chrome crowd.   ;D

Yeah, most of them can't stand to see their reflections...  :rotflmao:
`09 ZG-1400
Western Colorado

"It is not the business of government to make men virtuous or religious, or to preserve the fool from the consequences of his own folly. Government should be repressive no further than is necessary to secure liberty by protecting the equal rights of each from aggression on the part of others" —Henry George

Offline Necron99

• Arena
    • Facebook Page
« Reply #261 on: July 10, 2012, 01:23:13 PM »
Blue is cooler.  Just sayin'.  ;)
Do not go gentle into that good night.
-Dylan Thomas

2010 ZG1400 COG #9384

Offline Dalroo

• 2B1 - ASK1
« Reply #262 on: July 10, 2012, 03:55:24 PM »
Blue is cooler.  Just sayin'.  ;)

+1

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #263 on: July 10, 2012, 04:37:53 PM »
Ordering them in chrome should void the warranty too.     :stirpot:

Hmmm.
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline stoneworrior

• 2005 Gixxer 600 2011 Ninja 650R 2012 Connie 14ABS
« Reply #264 on: July 10, 2012, 07:48:04 PM »
Chrome bad,very very bad. My current stable of ponies proves my opinion on this......
2005 Gixxer 600

2011 Kawasaki Ninja 650R

And of course the newest addition....

so yeah I'm kinda partial to black bikes :-D

Offline Conrad

« Reply #265 on: July 11, 2012, 04:35:25 AM »
Chrome bad,very very bad. My current stable of ponies proves my opinion on this......

so yeah I'm kinda partial to black bikes :-D

Not a Canyon Cage in the bunch...
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline stoneworrior

« Reply #266 on: July 11, 2012, 06:56:14 AM »
Not a Canyon Cage in the bunch...
I didn't have my glasses on when I posted that and I was using my phone like I am right now so it is hard for me to see on my phone what pictures of my bike do and do not have the canyon cage installed. But if you read through the post you would have seen photos of my bike with the cage so your comment can only be taken one way and that is you being a ****
 I just love how people get internet balls when they are sitting behind a computer. Here happy now.....

Offline Jeremy Mitchell

• COG#9899
« Reply #267 on: July 11, 2012, 07:11:12 AM »
he said "balls"   :rotflmao:

:popcorn:
Keeping the economy going, one tank of fuel and two tires at a time.

Offline Conrad

« Reply #268 on: July 11, 2012, 08:31:40 AM »
I didn't have my glasses on when I posted that and I was using my phone like I am right now so it is hard for me to see on my phone what pictures of my bike do and do not have the canyon cage installed. But if you read through the post you would have seen photos of my bike with the cage so your comment can only be taken one way and that is you being a ****
 I just love how people get internet balls when they are sitting behind a computer. Here happy now.....

:o

Yep, that's me being an a ****. I get that way from time to time, just ask my wife.    8)

I was happy before but thanks.

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline RyanMCEnterprises

• MC Enterprises
« Reply #269 on: July 11, 2012, 08:43:33 AM »
C'mon, guys. We're all friends here and I truly believe that Conrad meant no offense, stoneworrior. Conrad is a sarcastic jokester and I'm sure he was just yanking your chain. I probably shouldn't be getting in the middle of this but I'd really just like to keep this thread friendly and on-track.
MC Enterprises has been manufacturing quality motorcycle products for nearly 45 years! Visit us online at www.MCEnterprises.com!

Offline Conrad

« Reply #270 on: July 11, 2012, 08:48:20 AM »
Ryan is right, I was just messing with you Stoneworrier.

Offline stoneworrior

« Reply #271 on: July 11, 2012, 09:02:03 AM »
Its all good and I don't hold a grudge. If it wasn't his intent then I apologize for my comment. Im just jaded from other websites where the grammer and off topic police start screwing with people. I guess I need to relax and realize this isn't that kind of place. I am never rude to someone just to stir up trouble and I have dealt with so many of those types around the internet that I am ready to pounce at a moments notice. Sorry I'll dial it back a few and verify next time, my bad.

• MC Enterprises
« Reply #272 on: July 11, 2012, 09:08:03 AM »
Its all good and I don't hold a grudge. If it wasn't his intent then I apologize for my comment. Im just jaded from other websites where the grammer and off topic police start screwing with people. I guess I need to relax and realize this isn't that kind of place. I am never rude to someone just to stir up trouble and I have dealt with so many of those types around the internet that I am ready to pounce at a moments notice. Sorry I'll dial it back a few and verify next time, my bad.

That makes sense. Most people on the internet (especially on forums) ARE like that so I don't blame you for being ready and willing to defend yourself. We're a lot more laid back here though and most of us are friends so we tend to joke around quite a bit. Thanks for your understanding, though!
MC Enterprises has been manufacturing quality motorcycle products for nearly 45 years! Visit us online at www.MCEnterprises.com!

Offline stoneworrior

« Reply #273 on: July 11, 2012, 09:21:07 AM »
That's good to know, now I feel like I can relax. I was just thinking when I originally read the post was " Great it is going to be one of those forums"
On another note, Ryan what year did you graduate N.P.? My son graduated in 07 and was on the baseball team. Alex Stone ring a bell by chance?

Offline Gumby

• Arena
  • Black 2011
« Reply #274 on: July 11, 2012, 09:34:11 AM »
your comment can only be taken one way and that is you being a ****

To much coffee maybe?  ???

C'mon, guys. We're all friends here and I truly believe that Conrad meant no offense, stoneworrior. Conrad is a sarcastic jokester and I'm sure he was just yanking your chain. I probably shouldn't be getting in the middle of this but I'd really just like to keep this thread friendly and on-track.

Ryan is running for office.  8)

• MC Enterprises
« Reply #275 on: July 11, 2012, 09:35:50 AM »
That's good to know, now I feel like I can relax. I was just thinking when I originally read the post was " Great it is going to be one of those forums"
On another note, Ryan what year did you graduate N.P.? My son graduated in 07 and was on the baseball team. Alex Stone ring a bell by chance?

Hahahahaha! Yea, this is actually one of the GOOD forums! Anyway, I didn't go to N.P. although a ton of the people I used to hang out with went there. I had more friends at N.P. than I did at T.O. so I might as well have went there. I graduated in 2005, though. My younger brother and even younger sister both went to N.P, though. My brother graduated in 2008 and my sister is a senior there currently. That name doesn't ring a bell to me but my brother may actually know him!

Ryan is running for office.  8)

I would probably do a better job than most of the people currently in office! Hmmmmm, maybe I should run...LOL!

Offline stoneworrior

« Reply #276 on: July 11, 2012, 10:02:48 AM »
Gumbi I've been up since three AM with four hours of sleep I could use some coffee right about now :-D
Sorry Ryan I misunderstood about you going to N.P. my youngest boy Tim graduated in 2010 and was the Capt. Of the wrestling team and my oldest daughter McCall is a Jr and is on the year book staff as the lead photographer. I'm sure they all at least know of each other.

• MC Enterprises
« Reply #277 on: July 11, 2012, 10:18:35 AM »
Sorry Ryan I misunderstood about you going to N.P. my youngest boy Tim graduated in 2010 and was the Capt. Of the wrestling team and my oldest daughter McCall is a Jr and is on the year book staff as the lead photographer. I'm sure they all at least know of each other.

It's okay! Oh, wow, that's pretty cool! Yea, I'm sure they at least know of each other. They may have even had a class together or something. What a small world!

Offline just gone

• COG#9712 '10 ABS
« Reply #278 on: July 11, 2012, 10:23:54 AM »
Im just jaded from other websites where the grammer and off topic police start screwing with people. I guess I need to relax and realize this isn't that kind of place.

You misspelled grammar.  :rotflmao:
(sorry stonew', sometimes my typing fingers {yeah, both of them}
are easily led astray into the stirring world.  :stirpot: )

• MC Enterprises
« Reply #279 on: July 11, 2012, 10:37:55 AM »

You misspelled grammar.  :rotflmao:
(sorry stonew', sometimes my typing fingers {yeah, both of them}
are easily led astray into the stirring world.  :stirpot: )

Right when he starts realizing this is a different (and better!) type of forum, out come the grammar police! =( For shame, fartymarty! Hahahahahaha just kidding!