Author Topic: most ridiculous photos of YOU... doing stoopid, or the results...  (Read 5004 times)

Offline MAN OF BLUES

• Arena
  • WHISKEY.Tango.Foxtrot.
we all have done stoopid... don't lie.
someone caught it in a photo, and you have it... dig it up, digitize it, and post it..
I don't want to see a bunch of "generic i got this off the net" crap,
I want to see how many of you, actually have a sense of humor, and are willing to show everyone... kinda like "hold my beer" but actual photos...

who's first?

don't be chicken...
here's one from the 'morning after' a halloween party. pre zombie popularity, where I went as a zombie...can't find the actual "makeup" shot, but it was "theater quality professional" for certain ( did theater makeup for 3 colleges, and all thru high school..) and no, I'm not holding anything illegal.. just a Camel straight...

circa 80 sumpin' "twas a memorable night.."
took 2 days, a couple showers with hair conditioner, to remove the hair ratting, sprayed with hairsparay, to get my (then much darker) hair into a 'normal' state.

46 YEARS OF KAW.....  47 years of DEVO..

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
Re: most ridiculous photos of YOU... doing stoopid, or the results...
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2018, 08:27:15 PM »
I have done some pretty stupid things.  But, thankfully, I have no photos to prove any.  So, therefore, nothing ever happened....

(Like the time I gave myself a black eye by pulling on something too hard, straight at me, and it broke and my own fist flew right into my face; some lessons are learned the hard way).
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline just gone

• COG#9712 '10 ABS
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2018, 11:43:40 AM »
Around age 22-23 I attempted to race Moto-X in central Texas, mostly at a Lockhart TX Moto-X track. Definitely an under funded endeavor, where if a
3/8 axle spacer was needed, then two pieces of 3/8 square bar stock was clamped between two washers with the ends sticking out and wrapped with wire and tape.

Along similar lines, if a racing jersey was needed, a 25 cent Husqvarna heat transfer applique was ironed on a $2 K-Mart sweatshirt which was perforated with a modified paper punch.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Years later, I was trying to look tough and outdoorsy while backpacking (again a K-Mart special backpack  ::)) but I only succeeded in resembling a reject from the Village People.

I wish I could say that's the only two I have.....but at least I'm not sitting around in my BVDs.

Offline MAN OF BLUES

• Arena
  • WHISKEY.Tango.Foxtrot.
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2018, 02:05:18 PM »
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :chugbeer: :hail: :thumbs: :banana

touche..

they weren't BVD's, was a bathing suit, I was going over to a neighbors to swim, in an 'attempt' to 'unglue' my hair... which didn't work.
man, that industrial strength hairspray my (at that time) wife used at her beauty shop was like super glue...
it's all in good fun, thanks,

happy father's day... :finger_fing11:

46 YEARS OF KAW.....  47 years of DEVO..

Offline Nosmo

• "We're all in this together." - Red Green
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2020, 09:16:20 PM »
Does running your fingers across a table saw blade count as stoooopid?

If not how about breaking your toe when the coffee table jumped out in front of your foot while chasing the cat through the living room?

A life undreamed is a waste.  A dream unlived is a sin.

Offline Rick Hall

• Administrator
  • Eruption
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2020, 11:46:46 PM »

Misdemeanor dumb according to my shop teacher in hi skool. If he asked 'what happened?', then you ran your other hand through the blade to demonstrate, that was often (and rightly) called felony stupid.

As to me, I did all my stoopid chit before the internet and camera fones were invented, if I ever did any stoopid chit at all. Back  when pictures had to be developed (and printed) by Shenandoah Pharmacy or Browns Photography (if you wanted double prints for cheap).

BTW, feeling in my leg and fingers returning.

Rick
Rick Hall     1994 ZG 1000 "Sam"      xCOG #1914 (CO)
  GfNi H.P.   DOD #2040   1kQSPT 14.16   IBA #3274
    The Kawasaki Concours page at: www.zggtr.org

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2020, 01:12:26 PM »

If not how about breaking your toe when the coffee table jumped out in front of your foot while chasing the cat through the living room?

So the coffee table was chasing the cat?  Heck of Poltergeist if so..  I'd move.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline Nosmo

• "We're all in this together." - Red Green
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2020, 07:23:06 PM »

So the coffee table was chasing the cat?  Heck of Poltergeist if so..  I'd move.

HAHA!  Apparently the coffee table was chasing me....and it caught me. :'(
A life undreamed is a waste.  A dream unlived is a sin.

Offline Boomer

• Wickford, UK
    • Boomers GTR Site
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2020, 07:32:13 AM »
My 25th birthday.
Got drunk at lunch time, then decided to shave my head.
10 disposable razors later I looked like this.
George "Boomer" Garratt
Wickford, UK