Author Topic: Try a windshield for free....  (Read 242445 times)

Offline SMurphy

Re: Try a windshield for free....
« Reply #520 on: November 01, 2015, 11:40:41 PM »
Almightys stated he was going to have them out in the mail the other day but I have not received anything yet. Once I do I will inform the group I have them. Thanks. What's the status on the Large?
CMA Texas Fast Lane Team

Offline RedRambler

« Reply #521 on: November 02, 2015, 08:59:53 AM »
I have the larges.  Its been raining here nearly every day.  I'm testing the last one now.  The XL Xtra wide Cal Sci is the best for me, but it does have a whistling at 45-50 Mph that is annoying.  I'm going to tape off the vent and see if that helps.  The whistling seems to be coming from the vent area.  I will keep you all posted.

Offline brant bandit

« Reply #522 on: November 12, 2015, 04:45:27 PM »
Almightys stated he was going to have them out in the mail the other day but I have not received anything yet. Once I do I will inform the group I have them. Thanks. What's the status on the Large?

Hey, have you heard anything yet? I'd suggest that you stay on top of almightys. He seems very busy and might need reminders......
2014 Concours 1400 in black (the fastest colour)
COG# 11854

Offline SMurphy

« Reply #523 on: November 12, 2015, 04:56:09 PM »
He said it was shipped the other day. I think Sat or so but not recieved it as of yet. JUST checked to.
CMA Texas Fast Lane Team

Offline RedRambler

« Reply #524 on: November 13, 2015, 11:38:44 AM »
OK, I'm ready to get the larges shipped out.  The Cal Sci XL-XW is best for me, but I don't like the whistling that comes from the vent hole.  I taped it up and that seemed to stop it. 

I think SMurphy is next for the larges, correct?

Offline SMurphy

« Reply #525 on: November 13, 2015, 12:03:42 PM »
I have no objections of course
CMA Texas Fast Lane Team

Offline SMurphy

« Reply #526 on: November 17, 2015, 10:27:53 AM »
Wife told me I just got a package in of 3 windshields. I think they may be the mediums. Thanks. Should have all by end of the week. I'll get pics up as well...
CMA Texas Fast Lane Team

Offline DialedN_13

« Reply #527 on: November 19, 2015, 11:56:41 AM »
Wife told me I just got a package in of 3 windshields. I think they may be the mediums. Thanks. Should have all by end of the week. I'll get pics up as well...
Sounds good.  I'm just interested in the Larges, if it saves time, the medium can be shipped elsewhere.  I have Gibby as following me on the list. But I believe he was wanting to try out the mediums as well.

Offline brant bandit

« Reply #528 on: November 19, 2015, 05:48:04 PM »

So...... did you get the mediums?
2014 Concours 1400 in black (the fastest colour)
COG# 11854

Offline SMurphy

« Reply #529 on: November 19, 2015, 06:06:57 PM »
Yes I did. I just put one on today. The Vstream. Will be Che king them all out Saturday. Also got the larges as well... so I have All the windshields.
CMA Texas Fast Lane Team

Offline DialedN_13

« Reply #530 on: November 20, 2015, 06:51:15 AM »
Yes I did. I just put one on today. The Vstream. Will be Che king them all out Saturday. Also got the larges as well... so I have All the windshields.
Maybe I breezed over the section describing which shields are medium and which are Large.  I've wanted to try the V-Stream.  Maybe I would like to receive both packages?  Sorry about the confusion above.

Offline SMurphy

« Reply #531 on: November 20, 2015, 08:06:59 AM »
It's ok. I'll see who's next but I just got them and started testing them. Vstream was the first and I didn't like it. To flimsy. I'll post pics and everything off all the shields this weekend I hope.
CMA Texas Fast Lane Team

Offline SMurphy

« Reply #532 on: December 11, 2015, 11:34:00 AM »
Ok I should be finished with all the windshields this up coming week. Been very hard to test out with my new job but it's getting there. I can not ship them until after the 20th due to funds but I just had one person send me his address. Just next in line please send me your address and what shields your getting please. Thanks.
CMA Texas Fast Lane Team

Offline Gibby

« Reply #533 on: December 11, 2015, 08:46:46 PM »
Ok I should be finished with all the windshields this up coming week. Been very hard to test out with my new job but it's getting there. I can not ship them until after the 20th due to funds but I just had one person send me his address. Just next in line please send me your address and what shields your getting please. Thanks.
Will send pm Murphy
Which one did you like the best?

Offline DialedN_13

« Reply #534 on: December 16, 2015, 02:34:23 PM »
You should have my info for the screens, mailing address and all.  Let me know if you need anything else.

Offline Gibby

« Reply #535 on: December 17, 2015, 04:05:14 AM »
My apologies DialedN for some reason I was thinking you had taken your name off the list.  I'll send my info to you once you post your finished.

Offline DialedN_13

« Reply #536 on: December 17, 2015, 12:26:00 PM »
My apologies DialedN for some reason I was thinking you had taken your name off the list.  I'll send my info to you once you post your finished.
10-4 I should be able to make quick work of it as I'm still riding pretty regularly.  I don't see why I couldnt get them in, tested and shipped back out in about a week.

Offline SMurphy

« Reply #537 on: December 26, 2015, 07:51:27 PM »
Shipping out Monday once the next guys reply to my pm. I wasnt sure who was getting what shields.
CMA Texas Fast Lane Team

Offline DialedN_13

« Reply #538 on: January 13, 2016, 01:54:46 PM »
Received late in the day yesterday from SMurphy.  Will try to test them all out before Friday.  I'll be out of state for a few days, then should be able to make my decision and ship to the next guy hopefully.
Hope to have the package moving back out by the 25th

Offline SteelCityGuy

« Reply #539 on: January 23, 2016, 07:26:19 PM »
How do I get on the list?