Author Topic: What are you watching?  (Read 303538 times)

Offline Rhino

• Arena
Re: What are you watching?
« Reply #660 on: April 12, 2016, 09:03:27 AM »
That's one of the things that I was yelling at the TV too. In that scene the ex was filling the glass and tucked the pistol under his arm. Hello?

Exactly  ;)

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #661 on: April 24, 2016, 06:27:28 PM »
In about 30 minutes....Game of Thrones....worse than SOA.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #662 on: April 24, 2016, 06:32:17 PM »
G R R Martin can eat **** and die.

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #663 on: April 24, 2016, 06:33:44 PM »
Well, that fits in with the show..everyone is dying
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline Rhino

• Arena
« Reply #664 on: April 25, 2016, 07:16:30 AM »
G R R Martin can eat **** and die.

I totally forgot and didn't watch it last night. SO NO SPOILERS!!!

But yes, he can eat stuff and die, just like all his characters.

Offline MAN OF BLUES

• Arena
  • WHISKEY.Tango.Foxtrot.
2016 rock n roll hof inductions.. right now.
« Reply #665 on: April 30, 2016, 10:37:36 PM »
2016 rock and roll hall of fame inductions.... awesome... everyone this year does deserve a place... and I mean EVERY one...

it kid of pizz's me off, seeing this ceramony being done on Brooklyn...and feeding them millions of dollars for the event, and venue....  when the hall of fame is in CLEVELAND OHIO...... HOME OF THE 2016 RNC... which we are shelling out cash for....

its a travesty to see this crap, knowing that my city a few years ago was in default... and struggling....
also, when the R&R HOF was being built, many people like myself, bought "paver bricks with our names on them" for big bucks... then the default, and a hold on building the structure... and after all that, somehow, those paid for paver bricks, never got made, or installed... so much for the "$200 for 4 pavers" I bought...

anyway, catch repeat performances this coming week on HBO, I think starting on Tuesday, check HBO listings.. good show....
https://rockhall.com/inductees/ceremonies/2016/

oh,
I don't wanna hear any badmouthing on N.W.A. being inducted, they were cutting edge, and its all rock and roll...all of it...

46 YEARS OF KAW.....  47 years of DEVO..

Offline Conrad

Re: 2016 rock n roll hof inductions.. right now.
« Reply #666 on: May 01, 2016, 06:36:17 AM »
2016 rock and roll hall of fame inductions.... awesome... everyone this year does deserve a place... and I mean EVERY one...

it kid of pizz's me off, seeing this ceramony being done on Brooklyn...and feeding them millions of dollars for the event, and venue....  when the hall of fame is in CLEVELAND OHIO...... HOME OF THE 2016 RNC... which we are shelling out cash for....

its a travesty to see this crap, knowing that my city a few years ago was in default... and struggling....
also, when the R&R HOF was being built, many people like myself, bought "paver bricks with our names on them" for big bucks... then the default, and a hold on building the structure... and after all that, somehow, those paid for paver bricks, never got made, or installed... so much for the "$200 for 4 pavers" I bought...

anyway, catch repeat performances this coming week on HBO, I think starting on Tuesday, check HBO listings.. good show....

oh,
I don't wanna hear any badmouthing on N.W.A. being inducted, they were cutting edge, and its all rock and roll...all of it...

Cheep Trick, Chicago, Deep Purple, and Steve Miller should have been inducted long ago...
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Rhino

• Arena
« Reply #667 on: May 02, 2016, 07:20:22 AM »
Started watching "Turn" about spies for Washington during the revolution. Interesting and well done but a bit slow at times. Have only seen 4 episodes so far.

Offline Jim H

« Reply #668 on: May 02, 2016, 02:01:25 PM »
Stumbled upon A Drummers Dream on netflix.  Just started it and am mesmerized!

Offline Conrad

« Reply #669 on: May 02, 2016, 02:26:05 PM »
We just started watching Hand of God on Prime. Damn good show so far!

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline MAN OF BLUES

• Arena
  • WHISKEY.Tango.Foxtrot.
« Reply #670 on: May 03, 2016, 06:56:48 PM »
was flipping thru channels, and landed on PBS..
watching now...
Janis: Little Girl Blue....
awesome....

highly reviewed...

http://youtu.be/HKkmh8WSudM

Offline MAN OF BLUES

• Arena
  • WHISKEY.Tango.Foxtrot.
Re: 2016 rock n roll hof inductions.. right now.
« Reply #671 on: May 03, 2016, 08:47:46 PM »

update
scheduling is about 10 shows coming up from today, thru 5/10 (guide doesn't show further,)
on HBO networks...

Offline MAN OF BLUES

• Arena
  • WHISKEY.Tango.Foxtrot.
« Reply #672 on: May 06, 2016, 02:28:55 AM »
Stumbled upon A Drummers Dream on netflix.  Just started it and am mesmerized!

I started watching it a few days before your post, and it was kinda, blah, so I switched and watched sylph else... went back and finished it tonight.... man, that was awesome.... really, I wish I was one of those kids there, to experience that like they did...

so, I continued some other stuff, and just watched "the wrecking crew" o netflix...
OMG...
if you are less than 50 y.o., it may have little for you, but I never knew so much music, came from these guys... I'm in awe again,  being 60+ years old, and raised on the music they actually did, which was never known prior..
this is a must watch thing, for anyone thinking anybody mde their own music before 1965....

Offline MrPepsi

« Reply #673 on: May 06, 2016, 08:32:38 AM »
Bates Motel has been great this season.
Brent Johnson 
2009 C-14 "Razzi"

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #674 on: May 14, 2016, 02:51:03 PM »
Ash vs Evil Dead

Offline Conrad

« Reply #675 on: May 15, 2016, 07:08:24 AM »
My wife and I watched Deadpool last night.

Holy **** was this movie a riot!!! I almost fell off the couch from laughing so hard. This is a MUST see movie.    :hail:

five snaps up.  :thumbs:

Warning: Do not watch this with your young kids.

Offline Rhino

• Arena
« Reply #676 on: May 16, 2016, 07:21:09 AM »
My wife and I watched Deadpool last night.

Holy **** was this movie a riot!!! I almost fell off the couch from laughing so hard. This is a MUST see movie.    :hail:

five snaps up.  :thumbs:

Warning: Do not watch this with your young kids.

I saw that available for rent in iTunes. Wasn't sure if I wanted to watch it but now I'll give it a shot. Thanks for the heads up.

Offline Rhino

• Arena
« Reply #677 on: May 16, 2016, 07:25:29 AM »
Watched Captain America: Civil War yesterday. Meh. Wasn't horrible but I actually fell asleep. Too much of the same ol same ol comic book stuff. The movie assumes you know who all the Avengers characters are and I don't. Maybe if you are a fan of the actual comic books you would like it better.

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #678 on: May 16, 2016, 02:39:04 PM »
As far as I'm concerned they are all good guys and shouldn't be fighting each other.  I don't like the premise of the movie.  I also don't like Batman fighting Superman.  It just ain't right and I'm not going to watch either one of them.  They really have to be desperate for either one of those movies to be made.

Offline Charlie747

« Reply #679 on: May 16, 2016, 03:58:54 PM »
Found ourselves at a loose end the other week and Cheryl and I watched this........

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eLEhGWIdWag

Very gentle English humour 😃