Author Topic: What kind of sauce you want with those McNuggets?  (Read 10440 times)

Offline Conrad

What kind of sauce you want with those McNuggets?
« on: September 23, 2016, 05:14:16 AM »
from the other site but still good for a laugh...

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/mcdonalds-employee-accused-of-smuggling-80-lbs-of-mcnuggets-in-his-anal-cavity/

McDonald’s employee accused of smuggling 80 lbs of McNuggets in his anal cavity

An employee of a McDonald’s restaurant in Canada was accused of stealing more than 80 lbs of chicken Mcnuggets from his employer, allegedly hiding them in his rectum to smuggle them out of his workplace.

31-year old Andy Brown was arrested this morning by the Ottawa Police, after a cavity search revealed four condoms filled with frozen chicken nuggets hidden in his rectum.

According to McDonald’s spokesman David Knoxx, Mr Brown’s employer had suspected him of stealing food for some time and had already searched him on five occasions, but they never seemed to find anything on him.

“The store manager noticed six months ago that large quantities of nuggets were missing,” Mr. Knoxx told reporters. “We installed additional security cameras at various strategic locations throughout the restaurant, and we were finally able to identify the problem. We were extremely shocked when we saw him going inside the freezer with his hands full of condoms and lubricant!”

A search of Mr Brown’s locker revealed a large jar of Vaseline and dozens of unused condoms.

Mr Brown now faces five charges of petty theft and two charges of possession of stolen property, after allegedly stealing more than 80 lbs of McNuggets between the month of December 2015 and September 2016.

Investigators posited that he used a little ingenuity and some Vaseline, inserting the nuggets in condoms and hiding them in his anal cavity to smuggle them out of his workplace.

He has been released on a promise to appear in court on October 12 for the beginning of his trial.
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline George R. Young

• Concours 2001 Farkles
Re: What kind of sauce you want with those McNuggets?
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2016, 06:39:02 AM »
Ah, makes me proud to be a Canadian.
65 CB160 (67-69), 69 350GTR (69-72), 72 R5, 73 RD350 (73-84), 82 XZ550 Vision (84-03), 01 Concours C10 (03-19), 89 EX250 (11-14), 00 SV650S (14-16), 03 SV650S (19-)

Offline Rhino

• Arena
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2016, 07:23:24 AM »
Never ever, for any reason ever will I ever buy a chicken mcnugget again. I will now always have a mental image of it being in a condom in this guys butt.

Offline Conrad

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2016, 08:34:47 AM »
Ah, makes me proud to be a Canadian.

Take heart George. By the looks of his sweet mullet, I'd say that he was an immigrant from south of the border.    :o
« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 06:39:28 AM by Conrad »

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline jimmymac

• Arena
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2016, 10:17:08 AM »
A true butt nugget!
The grass isn't always greener.

Offline MAN OF BLUES

• Arena
  • WHISKEY.Tango.Foxtrot.
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2016, 03:03:08 PM »
For some strange reason, I don't think this dorf was doing it because he needed food... I think he just enjoyed it...
With that said, he should have been using that McD's special sauce as a lube... everyone in the world knows that Vasoline will deteriorate a condome in like 2 minutes..
Don't they?
I dunno, but as a stud muffin from the 70's, forced to figure out the condom thing, id have to assume so,
Its a scarey thought, looking at some hot chick, after the performance, and realizing all you are wearing is a rubber band...was it good for you?   Have a cig and run...

Ahh the essence of being young...

Hey you Hosers, you better hope he don't get a job at Tony Horten's when he gets outta jail, eh....oh....what a knob...  koooo loooookoookoooo  kooooo loookukooo

Hey... get offfa me, yer crushin' my smokes , eh..

Just Kidding George, please don't take offense, but I'm sure you see the humor in that...

46 YEARS OF KAW.....  47 years of DEVO..

Offline Sgt Mac

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2016, 03:11:57 PM »

Think he washed his hands before going back to work?

Offline Deziner

• Arena
  • Phoenix
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2016, 08:40:41 PM »
How in the world did he fit 80 pounds of McNuggets up his butt? That is a SIGNIFICANT amount of chicken, bones or not!!! And all in 4 condoms? They must have been the Magnum brand....
God does not subtract from a man's life the number of hours spent riding a motorcycle

2008 C14, Muzzy exhaust, PCV, heated grips, Sergeant seat, PR4 GTs, Donovan headlight mod, Ronnies highway pegs, Cox rad guard, "The Big Rack", Grip Puppies, XM, many more made by me parts to come.....

Offline Conrad

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2016, 04:40:13 AM »
He didn't shove all 80lbs up his ass at one time. It was over a period of 6 months or so.    :o

Offline Deziner

• Arena
  • Phoenix
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2016, 08:13:40 AM »
Eeew! McNuggets up his butt for 6 months!!!???? Even a few hours is DISGUSTING!
God does not subtract from a man's life the number of hours spent riding a motorcycle

2008 C14, Muzzy exhaust, PCV, heated grips, Sergeant seat, PR4 GTs, Donovan headlight mod, Ronnies highway pegs, Cox rad guard, "The Big Rack", Grip Puppies, XM, many more made by me parts to come.....

Offline Rhino

• Arena
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2016, 09:14:47 AM »
Eeew! McNuggets up his butt for 6 months!!!???? Even a few hours nano-seconds is DISGUSTING!

FIFY

Offline Conrad

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2016, 10:30:53 AM »
I REALLY hope that the Hamburglar used a different MO than the McbuttNugget thief!!!

Offline Conrad

« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2016, 04:43:59 AM »
I posted this little nugget of humor over at the VW Jetta TDI forum and the mods removed it without a word to me. Wouldn't you think that if they had an issue with it, so much so that they felt the need to remove it, that someone would say something to me about it in private?  :o

Nazis!

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2016, 05:07:54 AM »
I wonder if someone was feeling guilty.

Offline Conrad

« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2016, 05:14:29 AM »
I wonder if someone was feeling guilty.

Well, that VW site is Canadian based...

Offline Deziner

• Arena
  • Phoenix
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2016, 07:09:20 AM »
Maybe there is a considerable "Brown Market" for McNuggets in Canada and the admins are part of it.  ???

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2016, 07:21:27 PM »
I posted this little nugget of humor over at the VW Jetta TDI forum and the mods removed it without a word to me. Wouldn't you think that if they had an issue with it, so much so that they felt the need to remove it, that someone would say something to me about it in private?  :o

Nazis!

Hmmm, seems I'm a slacker..  I'll put on my Ent hat and think some thoughts on what to do with this thread.  It might take awhile, though.  On the positive side, I will let you know if I'm going to remove it..........................................................maybe. :rotflmao:   Well it must be good luck for you as I'm drinking tonight and feel benevolent.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline Ron Dawg

• Arena
  • a/k/a ron203
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2016, 07:50:39 PM »
If you dump it, will there be paperwork?   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2014 C-14 Red

Offline jimmymac

• Arena
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2016, 08:46:01 PM »
Like button!

The grass isn't always greener.

Offline Conrad

« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2016, 04:52:00 AM »
Maybe there is a considerable "Brown Market" for McNuggets in Canada and the admins are part of it.  ???

! No longer available

:)