Author Topic: 2014 Run With the Wolf Rally is on for Sept 3 - 7  (Read 2989 times)

Offline COGnosticat0r

2014 Run With the Wolf Rally is on for Sept 3 - 7
« on: July 30, 2014, 01:15:42 PM »
I'm really pleased to be able to announce some of the details for the 2014 20th Anniversary Run With The Wolf Rally.
I've selected a rally host team that will ensure we have the best possible rally, with years and years of experience running the Wolf by these members individually. They now come together collectively to give the SE a memorable event.  All three Rallymasters have been responsible for hosting this event for more than two years on their own, so the collective knowledge and organizational skills will put us over the top on this event. The rally team consists of the following members;
Vic Salisbury (#3673), Joan Moody (#63), Jerry Holland (#4478).
The Wolf will be held at Two Wheels Suches (TWS), in Suches, GA,  which was formally known as Two Wheels Only (TWO), and will go back to the traditional time of the year as a Fall event. The date(s) for the 2014 RWTW will be the weekend after Labor Day, and include September 4, 5, 6 & 7 2014, which is Thursday to Sunday.
We'll have exclusive use of TWS, with special event pricing for the camping or bunk house overnight options, and the event team has been given the green light to do whatever it takes to make this an event to remember. Please mark your calendar when you can, and join us at the Wolf in 2014. 
Jerry Holland
COG 4478
2013 C14
"Man, you were haulin' ass the other day when I passed you"

Offline COGnosticat0r

Re: 2014 Run With the Wolf Rally is on for Sept 3 - 7
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2014, 05:35:58 PM »
I know some of you are on the fence about registering online, or not able to register right now for whatever reason, but you will get a 20th Anniversary T Shirt with your paid reservation, a one of a kind  8) special edition   ;)

We will not have many extra t shirts on hand from the people who register and it will be first come first served by those who wait to register at the rally.

What I am asking for you to do is, if you know, or think you will be attending post up here what your t shirt size you will want, keep in mind these will be long sleeve 100% cotton t shirts.

I will need to get the t shirt order in by August 12th to insure we will have them for the rally, so post up in this thread if you are planning on attending and what size you want.

I have sent an IM to all the people who have already registered as of this minute but need info on those undecided. If you have registered and have not received an IM from the COGmos site let me know.  Once the shirts are ordered, it will be too late.  Please pass the word around so  we get everyone covered  Thanks
Jerry Holland
COG 4478
2013 C14
"Man, you were haulin' ass the other day when I passed you"

Offline TallyRex

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2014, 03:35:57 AM »
Do you have a link to the rally?

Offline SteveJ.

• Arena
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2014, 11:53:54 AM »
Here ya go:

http://forum.cog-online.org/index.php/topic,46937.0.html

And this has more RWTW discussion and chatter:

http://forum.cog-online.org/index.php/topic,52531.0.html

It's gonna be a good time, no doubt.
Perfection Is A Fantasy, Improvement Is Possible(Margie J)
America's Seaplane City
'99 Conk: 234k mi, '98 KLR650, both gone, '15 Versys 650LT: 74k mi
COG 5603, IBA 19921, CBMMA 50 (Cheap B@st@rds Motorcycle Maintenance Assoc, 18 year member)