Author Topic: too close for comfort ....  (Read 4253 times)

Offline MAN OF BLUES

• Arena
  • WHISKEY.Tango.Foxtrot.
too close for comfort ....
« on: July 27, 2015, 04:31:24 PM »
this is just a little too close for comfort.... I live on this road, and go thru this spot daily...
currently sitting on the porch, with loaded weapons.... watching, as I have 30 acres of woods adjacent to me....
http://www.wkyc.com/story/news/local/lake-county/2015/07/27/reports-shots-allegedly-fired-on-the-greenway-in-lake-county/30742851/

senseless violence, this town is low key...man.....

46 YEARS OF KAW.....  47 years of DEVO..

Offline jimmymac

• Arena
Re: too close for comfort ....
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2015, 04:43:40 PM »
It seems to happen everywhere, eventually. :loco:

If there is a second person, I hope they get smoked on the spot. If that helps.
The grass isn't always greener.

Offline MAN OF BLUES

• Arena
  • WHISKEY.Tango.Foxtrot.
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2015, 05:17:45 PM »
It seems to happen everywhere, eventually. :loco:

If there is a second person, I hope they get smoked on the spot. If that helps.

real good chance they would... knowing the people living on that road.... I grew up here, and know at least 50% of the people on that road where they found the murdered woman...  they caught a mid 30's latino man about 500 yds from the home, armed with a .22 rifle... but the woman that was shot on the trail was about 400 yds the opposite direction... so he doubled back after shooting her... wise choice, because he could have dissapeared along the river had he figured it out, within 5 minutes... dolt.

I won't discount him being alone,.and frankly figure he was on a landscaping crew, and cased the residence prior, and prolly had someone else with him...
My wife and I are good friends of the Sherriff, known him since we were kids.... he's sharp. you could tell in his interview on tv he is being cautious, and will keep looking....

almost everyone here, and in that area, are gun owners... and will protectnourselves....

Offline MAN OF BLUES

• Arena
  • WHISKEY.Tango.Foxtrot.
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2015, 05:35:59 PM »
so, update...
http://www.wkyc.com/story/news/local/lake-county/2015/07/27/reports-shots-allegedly-fired-on-the-greenway-in-lake-county/30742851/

unfortunatly I know the victim.
and fortunatly, I know the judge, he married my wife and I.

he will make sure justice is served.

he doesn't play.

extreme bummer.....

border patrol refused.to take him in a week prior, when he was found parked suspiciously, and questioned, even after.he admitted to being here illegally, and providing no identification... sweet.

« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 06:45:47 PM by MAN OF BLUES »

Offline Strawboss

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2015, 07:01:02 PM »
Rich, we've been watching this too, a few things don't add up, maybe with the full investigation we'll know a little more on how he got here and why he had a gun and why he did what he did. I doubt though if there was really something going on, we'll never hear about it, he'll be dealt with, on the crimes he committed, and he'll go away. We'll never know if he acted alone or not.
COG 5852-AMA Life 302525-NRA 9098599-SASS
2001 Concours-1982 KZ550A-1979 Triumph Bonneville-1995 Honda SA50

Offline MAN OF BLUES

• Arena
  • WHISKEY.Tango.Foxtrot.
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2015, 10:13:37 PM »
Rich, we've been watching this too, a few things don't add up, maybe with the full investigation we'll know a little more on how he got here and why he had a gun and why he did what he did. I doubt though if there was really something going on, we'll never hear about it, he'll be dealt with, on the crimes he committed, and he'll go away. We'll never know if he acted alone or not.
P'ville is a small town, by that I mean everyone knows one out of five people someone else knows,. This guy was living a few streets from the site where this all occurred. There is a large hispanic population within town, mostly all are employed by local nursuries, one of the largest was the one my wife was working for. It was not uncommon to get "prior notice" on days when Immigration was going to show up, and this was directly coming from local catholic churches.... As you say, this will.probably not be seen by most as to the outcome, but I can say it will be known within the community, the murdered woman worked for Willoughby city hall. There are a LOT of high profile people wanting to take these crimes to the eventual closure.
I can tell you Judge Cicconetti will be a force to contend with as far as why things were dropped, I.e. the perp being released when Immigration knew for a fact he was an illegal .

we'll.see how.it boils down. I don't know if you saw the judge's commentary on his arraignment, but the $10 million bail should give you an idea.

this is the lighter side of the Judge
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Cicconetti

but I tell you,.he can be seriously hard on serious crime....
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/29/watch-judge-unloads-on-illegal-alien-arrested-for-murder-attempted-rape/

as I said,.he married.my wife and I, with 3 hours notice, on a Saturday afternoon, just because he's a kind person.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 10:44:06 PM by MAN OF BLUES »

Offline twowheeladdict

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2015, 05:13:33 AM »
Thank you mr. Obama for letting people like this come and stay on America.
My Concours Travels:
2014 New England Tour http://www.zggtr.org/index.php?topic=17336.msg212077#msg212077

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2015, 05:19:12 AM »

What part of 'fundamentally transform' did people not understand?

Offline MAN OF BLUES

• Arena
  • WHISKEY.Tango.Foxtrot.
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2015, 02:35:29 PM »

please, gimme a break, it isn't about  the Pres, its about the insanity of an individual, and about the apathetic and unacceptable behavior of 2 lazy ICE employees that didn't do their job, knowing full well this man needed to be taken into custody. Monday the judge will be doing his thing again, I plan to be there to see what he says, if they allow the public... I can't wait until the prosecutor hauls the ICE slugs in to get their story....

Offline twowheeladdict

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2015, 07:29:36 AM »
please, gimme a break, it isn't about  the Pres, its about the insanity of an individual, and about the apathetic and unacceptable behavior of 2 lazy ICE employees that didn't do their job, knowing full well this man needed to be taken into custody. Monday the judge will be doing his thing again, I plan to be there to see what he says, if they allow the public... I can't wait until the prosecutor hauls the ICE slugs in to get their story....

I think the companies that hire illegals should share in the blame and be held liable for the actions of their foreign workers.  We have a CD and DVD manufacturer that brings people from eastern Europe over to work.  They are supposed to keep track of them, but they have found that some work for a couple paychecks then vanish.  The news says that the company is supposed to be reporting the disappearance to immigration, but they weren't.  Now they have no idea where these people are or what they are doing.
My Concours Travels:
2014 New England Tour http://www.zggtr.org/index.php?topic=17336.msg212077#msg212077

Offline MAN OF BLUES

• Arena
  • WHISKEY.Tango.Foxtrot.
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2015, 09:54:07 AM »
supposidly this guy has been here over 5 years, and has no job history.. his free legal defender is a real carp...

Offline Strawboss

« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2015, 11:05:37 AM »
Rich, without straying too much here, the ice guys are hampered by what they can and can't do, especially in the last year with all the publicity of racial tension between races, of which a majority of illegal immigrants are here. Responsibility flows up and the top guy complaining about immigration reform happens to be Obama. So, yes, you are correct, a crazy guy shoots the place up, yes, he is responsible, but who placed the current policies in place and is currently fighting those who want to change these policies, that are a failure, other than Mr. Obama? Sorry to have strayed, hope this guy never sees the light of day, he may very well get deported and be back again.
COG 5852-AMA Life 302525-NRA 9098599-SASS
2001 Concours-1982 KZ550A-1979 Triumph Bonneville-1995 Honda SA50

Offline MAN OF BLUES

• Arena
  • WHISKEY.Tango.Foxtrot.
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2015, 01:15:18 PM »
I hear ya.
not much chance for deportation now tho, seeing as he committed 4 felonies and is gonna go to trial....
oh well, he will get room and board down in Lucasville, until he gets just deserves.... they don't like child rapers.

how long did jeffery dahmer make it?
2-1/2 years?

Ariel Castro only made it a month....