Marketplace > Wanted

WTB: Replacement Cams and 7th gear unit

<< < (2/3) > >>

Daytona_Mike:

--- Quote from: connie_rider on September 07, 2019, 07:51:59 AM ---I think he quit doing the 7th gear because the parts became increasingly hard to find.
Unsure what parts are needed, but know they come from another Kawasaki Motorcycle.
One thought is to find/buy the parts yourself and ask if he'll do the conversion.

NOTE: I am not speaking for him. You would have to talk with him.

Ride safe, Ted

--- End quote ---
Hi Ted ,
  I am pretty sure No more 7th gear units  even if the parts were sourced from the old 4 cylinder  Kawasaki Voyager.  The only way to find one is a used unit parted out from a  non running Concours 1000 which would be very rare indeed. Many times the person parting out the bike wont even know.

MAN OF BLUES:
Just make a phone call to Steve... best bet.... he may assist... more than us others can. :deadhorse: :hail: :hail: :thumbs: :stirpot: :grouphug:

mctim:
I had emailed Steve. He is not doing the cams or the 7th gear anymore. I had offered to send parts off my bike to him and indicated I was not in a rush, like if it took 8 weeks I would be fine waiting.

cogger:
I have a friend who purchased the 7th gear mod and never installed it.  I'll contact him and put him in touch.

Also sent you a PM

connie_rider:
Instead of the Torque Cam, I suggest; buy his Performance Exhaust Cam Sprocket.
It increases torque by changing cam timing. The effect is very similar to what his torque cam does.
But it does it for less work and less $$.

https://sites.google.com/site/shoodabenengineering/intake-and-exhaust

Ride safe, Ted

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version