Author Topic: 4 inch Bar Risers with 3 inch Pull Back to the Rider  (Read 5320 times)

Offline CeeRider

4 inch Bar Risers with 3 inch Pull Back to the Rider
« on: September 28, 2015, 03:01:14 PM »
Hello,
Connie Riders - I need your help in finding additional information on these risers.  I checked out a Connie at my local dealership with these installed on their bike.  The Highway Patrol bike looked very comfortable and with all of the other gear it weighed a ton!  Now I see them on this forum so could anyone give me some information on them to .... are they discontinued or unavailable for purchase??  Who is the contact person I could talk with about these risers??? Just need the 411 on getting a hold of a set if possible?   I'm looking at the Heli Bars also for ultimate touring.  Thanks everyone.

Ride safe. :)

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
Re: 4 inch Bar Risers with 3 inch Pull Back to the Rider
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2015, 04:09:18 AM »
You might want to send an email via the forum to Kas and try to contact him that way.  I believe that when he came on here he had surplus items that were destined for Police variants.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2015, 04:22:34 AM »
You could also try your luck with...dare I say it?...Advance Sport Touring. Another option is the LSL tubular bar conversion from Murph's.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 03:15:01 AM by gPink »

Offline CeeRider

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2015, 10:25:16 PM »
Thanks for the suggestions. I did email this person you referenced with no answer or thread response. Too bad- ok. I'm Over it now.

Re: Advance Sport Touring would check out the pull back risers and research your suggestion on those other bars. Thank you both.

Ride safe.