Author Topic: Real Time side bag reflective decals - A+ customer service  (Read 2876 times)

Offline gildaguz

Real Time side bag reflective decals - A+ customer service
« on: April 03, 2014, 05:19:54 PM »
After 3+ years that I own my 09 Concour  finally it happen, I DROPPED, there are some damage in the mirror, middle fairing , running LED lamp mounted under the mirror and hard bag, all left side because as most of us who dropped was because forget to pull the side stand, the bottom strip o the reflective decals of the bag also get damaged.
It was one of my first mod on my bike, I install then using soapy water  and after 3 years most of the time under outside weather conditions  because I rode daily to work  all year here in south FL they still holding in place and look as the first day, I, impressed with the quality of this product
So I check the Real time  web site to order a new set but needing only the two front bottom strips for this bag I wrote a e-mail to customer service requesting  to see if they can sell only this section.
 And here is why I'm writing this post : One  hour later I received a call from they asking for my address to send me the parts that I need  and better than that I don't have to pay for that
Better customer service and product? no where
Thanks REAL TIME
http://www.realtimeindustries.com/products.php?product=Concours-14-%7b47%7d-GTR1400-Reflective-decals

« Last Edit: April 03, 2014, 11:44:09 PM by gildaguz »
2009 Non ABS Concours Black
2006 Honda VTX 1300 C candy Orange
2004 Honda Shadow  Sabre 750
1979 Suzuki 185 all terrain

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
Re: Real Time side bag reflective deals - A+ customer service
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2014, 06:33:33 PM »
Looks good.  Thanks!
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.