Author Topic: EXTENDED GTPP 36 MONTH WARRANTY....now $393...  (Read 188881 times)

Offline SVonhof

• 2009 C14
Re: EXTENDED GTPP 36 MONTH WARRANTY....$339
« Reply #60 on: March 28, 2012, 06:03:03 PM »
Sounds to me like that....excellent in fact.  I just wish he was a little closer so that I could do some additional business with him.

Agree.

I couldn't get in contact with him today as we crossed voice-mails a few times. Tomorrow though.
Scott
ZX-6D --> CBR600F3 --> TL1000R --> Concours 14
Mods: Two Bro's Titanium Slip-on, Shad SH46 trunk, PCA luggage rack, AeroFlow windscreen, Corbin saddles, Helibar risers, LED brake flashers, "divintymotor" (Ebay) LED tail light, ProjektD sidestand Bigfoot and Helmet locks, Vario Passenger pegs, Oxford Heaterz grips

Offline MAN OF BLUES

• Arena
  • WHISKEY.Tango.Foxtrot.
« Reply #61 on: March 29, 2012, 07:45:00 AM »

So.... let me get this straight.

I bought my C14 new on 1/4/2009... I bought a GTPP, which I am covered by now for ~3 years, give or take a couple months.

I can buy an additional 3 years of GTPP, to extend my current 3 year GTPP, to a total of 6 years of GTPP coverage on my C14?  8)

yes, that is true.
I keep pinching myself, But YES it IS true....

Sounds to me like that....excellent in fact.  I just wish he was a little closer so that I could do some additional business with him.

c'mon Jim, its not that far, just a short sweet ride into town on rt 5, ya could even get in "the Nickle/Dime Ride" in an afternoon, and cross the river @ Surrey..do the Colonial pk'way, and be home before suppa... ;)

46 YEARS OF KAW.....  47 years of DEVO..

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #62 on: March 29, 2012, 07:55:18 AM »
Sweet roads...I love Virginia.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline AirplaneTim

« Reply #63 on: April 03, 2012, 09:13:29 PM »
The fact that they're willing to add that much time to a factory warranty says volumes about their confidence in the bike's ability to last.

Offline Conrad

« Reply #64 on: April 11, 2012, 03:38:54 PM »
Looks like I had better send Pete an e-mail!

Thanks Rich.   :thumbs:
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline SVonhof

• 2009 C14
« Reply #65 on: April 11, 2012, 05:04:26 PM »
I was able to get in contact with Pete and got everything taken care of!  It took a few tries on both our parts to get in contact, but all is well!
Scott
Mods: Two Bro's Titanium Slip-on, Shad SH46 trunk, PCA luggage rack, AeroFlow windscreen, Corbin saddles, Helibar risers, LED brake flashers, "divintymotor" (Ebay) LED tail light, ProjektD sidestand Bigfoot and Helmet locks, Vario Passenger pegs, Oxford Heaterz grips

Offline Conrad

« Reply #66 on: April 18, 2012, 05:09:11 AM »
Pete called me yesterday. I'm all set, factory warranted till 5/2018!    :thumbs:

$339

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Conrad

« Reply #67 on: April 23, 2012, 02:35:31 PM »
http://www.kawasaki.com/DefaultFrame.aspx?strContentURL=/SITE/VIVEHICLEINFORMATION/VICHOOSEVEHICLE.ASP

2008 - CONCOURS 14 ABS 

Warranty Status                                                                               

Your warranty expires on 05/22/2012. 
  Your Good Times Protection Plan expires on 05/22/2018. 
  No outstanding recalls for this unit. 

:thumbs:

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #68 on: April 23, 2012, 03:23:40 PM »
Unbeliveable! I would have bet the warranty couldn't be extended for another three years after the first extension. That is really great to hear Conrad, thanks for passing it along.

Brian

http://www.kawasaki.com/DefaultFrame.aspx?strContentURL=/SITE/VIVEHICLEINFORMATION/VICHOOSEVEHICLE.ASP

2008 - CONCOURS 14 ABS 

Warranty Status                                                                               

Your warranty expires on 05/22/2012. 
  Your Good Times Protection Plan expires on 05/22/2018. 
  No outstanding recalls for this unit. 

:thumbs:

Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Son of Pappy

« Reply #69 on: April 23, 2012, 04:53:28 PM »
Dern it, this means the turbo will be on hold for yet another 3 years >:(  I wonder, has anyone ever turboed a KLR?

Offline Conrad

« Reply #70 on: April 24, 2012, 05:03:03 AM »
Dern it, this means the turbo will be on hold for yet another 3 years >:(  I wonder, has anyone ever turboed a KLR?

There's always a first Chet, ask some of those COG guys for help.    :o

Offline strester

« Reply #71 on: April 25, 2012, 05:22:53 PM »
Dont hate >:( : I tried to get in touch the dealership and sent email.. I have yet received a return. Can someone please give numbers or email... Not beyond me to have called the wrong person oro sent email to wrong place. Yes i read through MOST of topic.. Silver 08. Thanks
All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing....Edmund Burke
(2008 c14 silver)

Offline SVonhof

• 2009 C14
« Reply #72 on: April 25, 2012, 07:29:53 PM »
Dont hate >:( : I tried to get in touch the dealership and sent email.. I have yet received a return. Can someone please give numbers or email... Not beyond me to have called the wrong person oro sent email to wrong place. Yes i read through MOST of topic.. Silver 08. Thanks
See this post in particular:
http://www.zggtr.org/index.php?topic=225.msg93391#msg93391
Scott

Offline MAN OF BLUES

• Arena
  • WHISKEY.Tango.Foxtrot.
« Reply #73 on: April 25, 2012, 08:07:42 PM »
See this post in particular:
http://www.zggtr.org/index.php?topic=225.msg93391#msg93391

THANK you Scott.... :goodpost:

I just don't get it sometimes though, it is ALL spelled out in plain english....very descript....why do folks have such problems??? :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

especially when I read: :yikes:

like, when you called, who did you talk to???? ::)   :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

oh, and if you have a silver 08, and didn't extend the warranty......it is expired. I can't say he will honor that one.
 :nuts:

unless you purchased it NEW, from a dealership, and the title/registration/sale papers shows sale date in May or later in 2009

Offline CrashGordon

« Reply #74 on: May 01, 2012, 04:15:04 PM »
Warranty expires at the end of this month so I called him today. Sent an email with my info and got confirmation back that I'm good to go for another three years. What my dealer was asking was outrageous by comparison.

Thanks, Man Of Blues! You saved me a bundle.

Offline strester

« Reply #75 on: May 04, 2012, 10:45:20 AM »
Thanks for the help got info and was able to get with them. Taken care of.
All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing....Edmund Burke
(2008 c14 silver)

Offline Shadowofshoe

• Arena
  • Mastiff pup/human pup
« Reply #76 on: May 08, 2012, 01:50:14 PM »

Hey All-
         Another success story! I may well buy my next bike there.......... in three years or so!
    Man of Blues...Thanks
       If this is availible to you I would jump on it mine is an 08 & I'm the second owner ,I know a lot of bikes had there original dealership sale well after 08-that opens a lot of doors.
    Mike
Sooooo....we are about to be a Nation that makes you prove you have insurance-but it's not necessary to prove that you are indeed a Citizen of that Nation?

Offline twowheeladdict

« Reply #77 on: May 12, 2012, 01:16:49 PM »
Just got my information in the mail.  Thanks for posting this.  Very easy and now I am covered until mid 2018. 
My Concours Travels:
2014 New England Tour http://www.zggtr.org/index.php?topic=17336.msg212077#msg212077

Offline MAN OF BLUES

• Arena
  • WHISKEY.Tango.Foxtrot.
Re: EXTENDED GTPP 36 MONTH WARRANTY....new price $319
« Reply #78 on: June 15, 2012, 12:44:44 PM »
ok, just spoke with Pete, and he is sooooo pleased withour group participation, he is extending a new and lower price for June and July only....
here's what he had to say:

"With that said, THERE IS a SPECIAL of $319 for the remainder of June and July"

Also, I need to update the info needed to:

"if you do not include payment info in your email, please list a day time
phone number that the dealership can call you to obtain the payment info"

Hows this for a screaming deal!!!  He will also offer this special to other
models from Kawasaki too for june and July ONLY!

Jump on this folks...
I think there is going to  be a price increase August 1st.

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
Re: UPDATE 6/15/12 EXTENDED GTPP 36 MONTH WARRANTY....$319
« Reply #79 on: June 15, 2012, 03:17:46 PM »
Thanks, Rich!
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.