Author Topic: A Shout out for Murphs!  (Read 1345 times)

Offline kzz1king

A Shout out for Murphs!
« on: June 11, 2018, 03:32:06 PM »
I ordered a Shad 46 and the C14 mount from Murphs. I had not heard from them and assumed it was on the way as everything else I have bought over the years came promptly. Sent off an email and got a call back from the man himself. Had troubles on the Shad end of things. Murph Upgraded me to a 48,with a passenger pad, and a c14 mount.  Got it pronto and Murph called again to thank me for my patience and was very apologetic. It is so refreshing to deal with straight up , honest people. Been a customer for 8 years and plan on continuing.
Wayne
2010 CONCOURS
1974 Z-1

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
Re: A Shout out for Murphs!
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2018, 05:54:19 PM »
He's one of the best out there.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline jamiemac

Re: A Shout out for Murphs!
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2018, 10:05:10 PM »
Murph is the man. My Connie had a s**tload of stuff from there. I think My Rostra cruise from Murph is the best thing I ever put on a bike.
2008 C14, Area-P carbon fiber, PCV, Rostra Cruise, LAAM leather seat, Optilux 1500 & MondoMoto MM10 lights, Cee Bailey windshield, BMC air filter, Warm & Safe dual dash mounted heat troller.