Author Topic: 'Sons of Guns' series canceled after actor charged with aggravated rape  (Read 5088 times)

Offline timsatx

• Arena
BATON ROUGE, LA (WAFB) -

The Discovery Channel has announced the "Sons of Guns" series has been canceled after the founder of Red Jacket Firearms William Hayden was charged with aggravated rape of a 12-year-old.

William Hayden and his shop have been the focus of the reality TV show "Sons of Guns" that aired on the Discovery Channel.

"Given the serious and horrific nature of the charges against Will Hayden, we have decided to halt further production of Sons of Guns and cancel the series," said Laurie Goldberg with Discovery Channel.

The U.S. Marshal in East Baton Rouge Parish arrested William Hayden around 3 p.m. Tuesday. Tuesday's arrest was his second arrest this month.

On August 9, 2014, Will Hayden was charged with molestation of a juvenile and crimes against nature. According to TMZ, Hayden says the first arrest was the result of a bitter ex-girlfriend's false allegations. Hayden was released from the East Baton Rouge Parish Prison after posting a $150,000 bond.

The East Baton Rouge Parish Prison had a warrant out for Hayden's arrest and the U.S. Marshal's Office picked him up in Livingston Parish as a fugitive from East Baton Rouge Parish.

"During that investigation, we received more information that these rapes allegedly occurred from March 2013 to July 2014 of our victim who was 11 and then later 12 years old at the time," says EBR Sheriff's office Spokeswoman Casey Hicks. Documents from the Sheriff's office states that the victim told police the alleged acts occurred almost daily, but didn't report them because Hayden made threats.

The CEO of Red Jacket Firearms says Hayden agreed to separate himself from the company after his first arrest.

Hayden's bond on the charge of aggravated rape has been set at $250,000.

Copyright 2014 WAFB. All rights reserved.

http://www.wafb.com/story/26375915/sons-of-guns-actor-arrested-again-this-time-charged-with-aggravated-rape-of-12-year-old

Offline jimmymac

• Arena
Re: 'Sons of Guns' series canceled after actor charged with aggravated rape
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2014, 09:32:51 AM »
Maybe someday the D channel will figure out that all their bearded hick shows suck.

Well, other than Fast and Loud.
The grass isn't always greener.

Offline MAN OF BLUES

• Arena
  • WHISKEY.Tango.Foxtrot.
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2014, 10:59:06 AM »
Never liked that dude... he had sick eyes, the kind you know have something seriously wrong going onin their melon head... coupled with his uber superior b/s control freak mentality you saw on the show, this doesn't suprise me... it kind of sickens me in fact.
Very ironic Discovery chan has been able to find sooo many loosers to create $$ with, the Teutell' family, Jesse James, the list keeps growing....

46 YEARS OF KAW.....  47 years of DEVO..

Offline timsatx

• Arena
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2014, 09:22:15 AM »
I just wonder what the older daughter (the victim was apparently the younger daughter) and her husband (Haydens little butt buddy and apologist) has to say?

Offline Rhino

• Arena
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2014, 09:47:48 AM »
If its proven that he was doing his 11 year old daughter they should cut it off and send him to be someones bitch in prison for the rest of his life.

Offline Steve in Sunny Fla

• Shoodaben Engineering
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2014, 07:34:55 PM »
There was a thread on AR15.com in which Stephanie claimed he had done it to her but she thought he was "better". Her Husband Cris called out will and issued a death threat of his own (will apparently threated to kill anyone who talks), and Flem posted that it was all true. Flem actually said  "you think he'd be able to find one bullet". Pathetic. Steve

Offline Strawboss

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2014, 08:02:26 AM »
Just looking at the posts and views of this thread will tell you why there are shows like that with people on them like that and folks that will tune in to watch. They are like every other controversial show on TV or radio, they are people that folks love to hate. If there was a show on TV that had normal people doing normal things and treating others as we all treat others, well, it wouldn't last 2 weeks as nobody would watch it. Folks want action, excitement, controversy, drama, intrigue, politics, weirdos, freaks, outlaws, scofflaws, jailbirds, murderers, control freaks. Who wants to watch safe, reliable, law abiding, friendly folks go about their normal everyday boring life?
COG 5852-AMA Life 302525-NRA 9098599-SASS
2001 Concours-1982 KZ550A-1979 Triumph Bonneville-1995 Honda SA50

Offline Nosmo

• "We're all in this together." - Red Green
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2014, 03:01:02 PM »
Just looking at the posts and views of this thread will tell you why there are shows like that with people on them like that and folks that will tune in to watch. They are like every other controversial show on TV or radio, they are people that folks love to hate. If there was a show on TV that had normal people doing normal things and treating others as we all treat others, well, it wouldn't last 2 weeks as nobody would watch it. Folks want action, excitement, controversy, drama, intrigue, politics, weirdos, freaks, outlaws, scofflaws, jailbirds, murderers, control freaks. Who wants to watch safe, reliable, law abiding, friendly folks go about their normal everyday boring life?

I thought that was US?
A life undreamed is a waste.  A dream unlived is a sin.

Offline Strawboss

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2014, 03:19:22 PM »
I guess if you were able you'd find at least one of those in our midst. Me, I'm just an everyday, run of the mill, boring, dependable, type of guy. Oh, and sometimes a sense of humor that apparently makes people angry if taken in small doses. ;D

Offline timsatx

• Arena
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2014, 03:14:18 PM »
So what about large doses?

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2014, 04:56:43 PM »
Do we really want to find out?
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline Strawboss

« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2014, 06:26:00 PM »
Benjamin Franklin said moderation in everything, I like to pace myself and dole out my biting wit in doses most can merely take a little at a time. ;D

Offline timsatx

• Arena
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2014, 07:08:33 AM »
Stephanie Hayden is now claiming she too was sexually abused as a child by her father, Will Hayden ... and will be providing information to law enforcement to aid in the prosecution of her dad ... TMZ has learned.

Stephanie -- who appeared on the Discovery reality show "Sons of Guns" with her father -- originally came to Will's defense last month after he got arresed for the alleged sexual abuse of his 12-year-old daughter.

We're told Stephanie is now recanting her original statement -- and plans on meeting with investigators in Baton Rouge as early as next week to provide specific details of the sexual abuse she allegedly suffered.

Kris Ford, Stephanie's husband ... recently posted a poem on Facebook that appears to be directed at Will: "You fooled with my wife when she was young.  Sucking and groping, do you remember what was done?"

Stephanie went on FB to respond to Kris' poem ... telling a relative she gave her husband permission to post it. Both posts were eventually taken down.

An attorney for Will tells us, "After 45 shows and 20 years, this is the first I've heard of it. Her complaints arose only after her income from the show and [gun] shop stopped. She's still Will's daughter, and he loves her."

http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/07/sons-of-guns-sexual-abuse-will-hayden-daughter-stephanie-raped/

Offline mikeeitup

« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2014, 11:31:29 AM »
Just sitting here waiting for some BS legislation to arise by a greedy politician because of this. They are already trying to ban anyone underage from shooting because of the AZ incident. Makes me sick. Will is innocent until proven guilty. But if he is found guilty then hell to him.
Mike
~Mike~
~2012 Black Connie~

Offline timsatx

• Arena
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2014, 06:42:54 AM »
 Will Hayden is facing yet another charge of rape as an accuser has come forward and claimed that the Sons of Guns star forcibly raped her 22 years ago when she was just 12 years old.

According to TMZ, the accuser claims that she had been living with Hayden and his family at the time of the incident, because she had been displaced after her family's home had been destroyed by a fire.

The site reports that the incident happened one night when the alleged victim was asked by Hayden if she wanted to get high. The pair then smoked marijuana together, but in her account the victim claims that Hayden then allegedly placed his hand over her mouth to prevent her from screaming, laid his entire body on top of her, and raped her.

The woman told investigators that Hayden told her not to tell anyone and until now, she has been reluctant to say anything in case her family did not believe her.

The sheriff's office in East Baton Rouge Parish, Louisiana, said they have charged Hayden with forcible rape of the woman, the Daily Mail reports.

The Discovery Channel star is already accused of sexually abusing his 12-year-old daughter, and yesterday it was revealed that another of his daughters is now claiming that she too was sexually abused as a child by her father, the publication reports.

Hayden was initially booked on Aug. 8 with child molestation of his daughter. He posted $150,000 bond but was re-arrested just weeks later on Aug. 26 for aggravated rape against the same victim.

It has been reported that Hayden is still in custody and was being held on $250,000 bond. However, bail on the new charge of forcible rape has not yet been set.

http://www.sheknows.com/entertainment/articles/1050081/sons-of-guns-will-hayden-hit-with-another-rape-charge

Offline Strawboss

« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2014, 08:14:47 AM »
Curiouser and curiouser, ratings gold no doubt.

AlbertaDoug

« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2014, 10:04:45 AM »
 >:( 12 year old.
The system should allow him to walk around in general population, then I'm sure we'd be having a different discussion. Then justice will be served.

Offline tweeter55

• Arena
  • Ride Hard...Ride Safe
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2014, 10:14:49 AM »
The system should allow him to walk around in general population, then I'm sure we'd be having a different discussion. Then justice will be served.
Or, go through the courts and let them place him in a certain area of the prison (read: unsupervised).
Over the years:       1972 Harley Rapido
1972 Suzuki T350R  1979 BMW R100RT
1987 Honda Helix.    2006 Kawasaki Concours

AlbertaDoug

« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2014, 02:33:12 PM »
Or, go through the courts and let them place him in a certain area of the prison (read: unsupervised).

I should have phrased my statement a little different, up here general population is the unsupervised area of the prison sysyem. ALL GOOD because we're on the same page with this POS.

Offline tweeter55

• Arena
  • Ride Hard...Ride Safe
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2014, 02:39:48 PM »
Sorry 'bout that, Doug. I can read, just have troubles comprehending...I jump to conclusions waaaaay too often. Read it without seeing 'the system'. 100% on agreeing, though. Don't think he'd be so tough then...another way of saying they'd 'tenderize' him.
Over the years:       1972 Harley Rapido
1972 Suzuki T350R  1979 BMW R100RT
1987 Honda Helix.    2006 Kawasaki Concours