Author Topic: New England  (Read 5610 times)

Offline red44

Re: New England
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2012, 08:37:38 PM »
I'm sorry I have'nt looked at this section in a long time. I'm in south-east Ma, about halfway between boston and cape cod. If anyone is coming this way I'd love to meet up. I'd likely steer everyone clear of boston though, great place on foot or subway, sucks on the surface roads and no parking anywhere. Anyway, if anyone is near or traveling through, I'd be glad to have you stop by or meet for lunch, brunch, or dinner. I've never met another connie rider yet. (only owned mine for a year, so...)  If your intersted, just send me a PM, I check in a couple times a week.
Lather, sorry I missed out on this one. Next trip hit me up. Glad you enjoyed our little corner of the world.

Offline lather

• Arena
  • And I think my spaceship knows which way to go...
    • Louisiana Chapter MSTA
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2012, 09:45:17 PM »
I'm sorry I have'nt looked at this section in a long time. I'm in south-east Ma, about halfway between boston and cape cod. If anyone is coming this way I'd love to meet up. I'd likely steer everyone clear of boston though, great place on foot or subway, sucks on the surface roads and no parking anywhere. Anyway, if anyone is near or traveling through, I'd be glad to have you stop by or meet for lunch, brunch, or dinner. I've never met another connie rider yet. (only owned mine for a year, so...)  If your intersted, just send me a PM, I check in a couple times a week.
Lather, sorry I missed out on this one. Next trip hit me up. Glad you enjoyed our little corner of the world.
We plan to get back up that way one day and I'd like to spend some time in above ground Boston rather than just riding through the underground! I had heard about the BIG DIG but had no idea the whole highway system was under ground. And I was not prepared for a non-functioning GPS!
Nothing worse than having your balls go missing.

Offline lather

• Arena
  • And I think my spaceship knows which way to go...
    • Louisiana Chapter MSTA
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2012, 07:48:17 PM »
Here's my writeup for the MSTA LA chapter newsletter which I finally finished. Writing is not my strong suit but this was def. a trip worth writing about.
And i,t was a real treat to meet Brian Andrea and Kirby!http://www.lamsta.com/newsletters/qtr2-12/secondquarter2012.htm
Nothing worse than having your balls go missing.