Author Topic: 2008 ZG1400 w/Upgrades For Sale  (Read 3070 times)

Offline Inglestadt

2008 ZG1400 w/Upgrades For Sale
« on: May 12, 2011, 11:47:39 PM »

2008 Kawasaki Concours 14 z ZG1400 - $9500

Bike is in excellent condition with only 13,500 miles. Has had all recalls and service completed on it by Kawasaki Dealership. Have run full synthetic MOTUL oils through it since day one. Installed Michelin Pilot Road II's about 3,500 miles ago.  Still under factory warranty until October, I also have Kawasaki's Good Times extended paperwork if you choose to extend the OEM warranty. This example of a Concours 14 has some very unique, quality upgrades. 

Upgrades Include
- internal heated grips with 4 level led controller. Install was done using factory wiring loom and would not recognize it was an upgrade
- BMC race air filter
- PowerCommander
- Dual Exhaust (custom) bike only comes with single exhaust. This machine has ceramic coated ZX14 header leading to twin Leo Vince True Carbon Fiber and Titanium mufflers. For those Connie fans check out the left side hanger would never know it wasn't factory
- wired the flash to pass trigger to scroll through the on board computer readout. An option they made standard in the 2011 models. 

Also comes with OEM saddlebag liners and heavy duty cover with CONCOURS printed on sides. Have all original equipment after doing upgrades and includes OEM Tall windscreen and a Tom Tom GPS unit and factory OEM shop manual. Only flaw on bike is a recent encounter I had with the right outer saddlebag cover. It got scratched and a gouge in it. If I can source a new cover in the meantime I will replace it. I will have all the decals removed, they were placed on the bike for a charity i ride for each year.  This is an adult owned machine and very well taken care of. I have the title in hand and price is fairly firm as I don't  have to sell.  Please call/text (814) 431-38 zero zero, or email to set time to look at it or to send pics. This way I know you are a real buyer and not a scam. I ride it everyday so the mileage will change a bit. 

Offline booger

Re: 2008 ZG1400 w/Upgrades For Sale
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2011, 12:14:47 PM »
Pics would help.  Price is a little on the upper end, but not a deal killer if it's pristine (and the upgrades).