Author Topic: I saw a brand new FJR  (Read 11236 times)

Offline Rhino

• Arena
Re: I saw a brand new FJR
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2015, 09:00:28 AM »
Congrats!

Offline 556ALPHA

• 2009 Candy Diamond Red
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2015, 09:38:32 AM »
Picked up my new FJR yesterday...amazing bike!

I had an 07 FJR and really liked it.  Both bikes have pros and cons, just depends on which you favor and how much money/work it takes to fix the cons. 

Your bike looks fantastic, beautiful color.  I may buy a new bike next year and the FJR and new Versys 1000 is on the short list depending on what Kawasaki does.  If we go to a 1 bike family it may be a Wing, who knows. 

Offline mikeb2411

« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2015, 04:35:29 PM »
If the 2015 would of had cruise control would of bought one. The FJR is a nice bike as well. But after sitting on a new Triumph Trophy I might be hooked. Very comfortable seating position as well as cruise and sat radio and USB port.
More money as well. Guess we cant have it all :(

FINALLY...someone else who sat on the Trophy! TJ, I test rode a 2014 and fell in love. I want to trade my Concours in for it but have to wait till I get some things paid off...maybe next year. It's a great bike, handles "lighter" than the Connie, has cruise, radio, satellite...the only things missing on that bike are GPS (phone will do though) and me ;)!

I just returned from a 5000 mile road trip and met a guy at the "Top of the World" store on Beartooth Pass who has a 2014 Trophy with a ton of miles on it already and he absolutely LOVES IT!
Mike
Ojai, CA
2016 Black Triumph Trophy SE

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2015, 07:42:26 PM »
nice Trophy
“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” St. Augustine