Author Topic: Need some help with canyon cages  (Read 715 times)

Offline eggers53

Need some help with canyon cages
« on: October 18, 2020, 06:49:51 AM »
So i Bought a set of used canyon cages as is but was missing the long engine bolt. I was looking to see if anyone knows the length and size of that bolt and if they have a picture of what the spacers look like. If anyone has the original install instructions that would help too.

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
Re: Need some help with canyon cages
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2020, 07:14:41 AM »
Attached are the instructions for the 2nd gen fronts.  It is the only information I have.  Although they are not made or sold anymore, there might be a chance if you contact MC Enterprises, they might be able to send additional info.  If you do and get a response, make sure to share on the forum.
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2020, 07:18:06 AM »
I dug around and found the rear (bags) instructions and scanned that, just in case.  Both documents are skimpy on details.
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline eggers53

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2020, 05:01:14 AM »
Thanks I appreciate the help its a start. I have a buddy that is going to lend me his bolt so hopefully i can fabricate one.