Author Topic: Parts from totaled 08 Concours. Kipass ECU and matching fob + spare & more  (Read 2421 times)

Offline jamiemac

KIPASS ECU and FOBs. $200

Left saddle bag (sold).

A set of 2 inch bar risers. $30 & shipping. Don't remember the brand. No extended brake lines, or wiring was required on my bike. Including the 10mm bolts that hold the brake hoses, since I took those off also.

Rear fender extension with license plate light and red reflector.

The right saddlebag is also present, but is scuffed pretty severely, and has a busted lock mechanism. The painted door is, in my opinion, repairable, for anyone who needs the door only.

More stuff added below.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 03:14:05 AM by jamiemac »
2008 C14, Area-P carbon fiber, PCV, Rostra Cruise, LAAM leather seat, Optilux 1500 & MondoMoto MM10 lights, Cee Bailey windshield, BMC air filter, Warm & Safe dual dash mounted heat troller.

Offline jamiemac

I pulled the PCM and have the matching Keyfob and passive fob that's coded to that particular PCM. Not sure if that's an item that's ever needed by anyone, but I saved it. I also pulled the other little black boxes from that area, because I wasn't sure which one is the PCM
2008 C14, Area-P carbon fiber, PCV, Rostra Cruise, LAAM leather seat, Optilux 1500 & MondoMoto MM10 lights, Cee Bailey windshield, BMC air filter, Warm & Safe dual dash mounted heat troller.

Offline jamiemac

I just remembered, I have the Power Commander V with the Fuel Moto tune from My Connie. She ran so good.

Offline jshram

Needing that left saddlebag.  Sending PM.

Thanks!

John

Offline jamiemac

Saddlebag sold pending shipping info.

Offline jamiemac

KIPASS ECU from the bike with the matching primary FOB, and the passive spare FOB. $200 OBO

Oh, I guess the 08 -09 factory service manual is also for sale.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 03:14:59 AM by jamiemac »

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
Re: Parts from totaled 08 Concours. Kipass ECU and matching fob + spare & more
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2018, 04:52:58 PM »
Windshield mechanism?
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline jamiemac

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2018, 11:57:54 PM »
Windshield mechanism?
No, sorry Jim. That was destroyed. Most of the frt of the bike was toast.

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2018, 01:38:43 PM »
Well that won't do at all.... ;)
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline jamiemac

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2018, 05:21:53 PM »
I got a feeling they are tough to find.

Offline shredran

« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2019, 12:25:38 PM »
are you still selling the power commander V?

Offline sbkramerjr

Do you have the mount for the rear brake caliper?  Replacing one where someone overtorqued a mount bolt.

Offline lather

• Arena
  • And I think my spaceship knows which way to go...
    • Louisiana Chapter MSTA
Do you need a windshield mechanism?
Nothing worse than having your balls go missing.

Offline Cdlwayhe

You still have ecm and fobs Iam interested in them. Bought a 2008 and the guy lost the fobs for bike
And Kawasaki says the cant program a new one with out an original. Thank you for your time.