Author Topic: Bestem bag Liners  (Read 6662 times)

Offline 2talltim

• 2008 C14
Bestem bag Liners
« on: April 08, 2014, 06:34:51 PM »
Does anyone have the Bestem Bag Liners? If so what do you think of them? I was checking them out on Amazon for $62 and due to my wife having 1 click ordering enabled i couldnt help but click on it  ;D

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001OBVAUI/ref=ox_ya_os_product_refresh_T1
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 07:07:18 PM by 2talltim »

Offline Racer Boy

Re: Bestem bag Liners
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2014, 09:14:19 PM »
I just got mine from Amazon, but have not had the chance to use them yet. They look pretty nice, and seem to be well-made. Mine have the carrying handles, and not just the shoulder straps.

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2014, 10:15:34 PM »
Does anyone have the Bestem Bag Liners?

There is an entire thread on bag liners. http://www.zggtr.org/index.php?topic=396

Please use the search function:  http://www.zggtr.org/index.php?action=search2
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline 2talltim

• 2008 C14
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2014, 05:42:37 AM »
There is an entire thread on bag liners. http://www.zggtr.org/index.php?topic=396

Please use the search function:  http://www.zggtr.org/index.php?action=search2

Thanks for the link

I have an old laptop I keep out in my work shop that when I search this site it never brings up any results. When I use my newer laptop, phone or desktop I have no problems. So it's obviously a problem on my end but that is the computer i was posting from last night. Sorry if I tinkled on someones cherrios

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2014, 06:11:32 AM »
Searching and finding correct results can be a bit difficult at times depending on the subject.  Sometimes we abbreviate, misspell, and use different words for the same things.  This can play havoc with a search engine.  And some of us prefer not to search vs others that do.  I used to get grouchy with this as I'm one that does use search to find things.  It's in my DNA.  It's probably in my good friend Max's DNA as well.  Maybe because we're both IT people.  Now, I tend not to judge (searchwise) and just help out, especially when I'm drinking.  I'm a lot calmer when I do that.  What does torque me just a wee little bit though, is someone asking about something where there's a post/thread on the same page (or few pages back) that answers the question or is the very same subject.  I probably see one of those every couple of months.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline Pokey

• Arena
  • WESTERVILLE OHIO 'Twit"
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2014, 11:01:35 AM »
I see Maxtog has has not changed.
2006 DL1000  2006 SV650
08 C14 "gone"

"All we have to do is decide what to do with the time given to us". Gandalf the Grey

omcrider

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2014, 11:34:29 AM »
I bought these bags about a month ago. Great price bags are nice and fit in side cases well. Can't really see a downside as I have seen bags sell for up to $150.00

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2014, 12:00:35 PM »

Nope, have you?  Still a twit? :)
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline Speedy

• 2012 Black Connie - Black is Beautiful!!
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2014, 02:37:34 PM »
I went to the Bestem facility here in Atlanta and picked them up.  Nice bags for the money.  Also picked up a liner for my V46 Givi and it's nice as well.  All three bags for under $100.  How can you go wrong.

Offline 2talltim

• 2008 C14
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2014, 03:05:21 PM »
Nope, have you?  Still a twit? :)

If Pokey is still a Twit i must but a Twat...wait wut???????? :o

Offline 2talltim

• 2008 C14
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2014, 03:07:57 PM »
I bought these bags about a month ago. Great price bags are nice and fit in side cases well. Can't really see a downside as I have seen bags sell for up to $150.00

I went to the Bestem facility here in Atlanta and picked them up.  Nice bags for the money.  Also picked up a liner for my V46 Givi and it's nice as well.  All three bags for under $100.  How can you go wrong.

awesome thanks for the feed back, i'm sure they will be a great for my iron butt trip in June to the black hills.

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2014, 03:14:15 PM »

Other than getting older and grumpier?  Nope, same 'ol Max.  Search before posting!!!  :P
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2014, 05:23:57 PM »
If Pokey is still a Twit i must but a Twat...wait wut? ??? ??? ? :o

This isn't about you, it's about Poke.  He knows he's a twit.  It's under his avatar for goodness sakes... ::) ;)   He was the head twit until the darkness found him.

Offline 2talltim

• 2008 C14
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2014, 06:03:24 PM »
This isn't about you, it's about Poke.  He knows he's a twit.  It's under his avatar for goodness sakes... ::) ;)   He was the head twit until the darkness found him.

i know that...insert that sarcasm smiley above in my previous post when you find it..LOL

Offline Pokey

• Arena
  • WESTERVILLE OHIO 'Twit"
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2014, 09:58:40 PM »

Had the darkness before and I obviously enjoyed it, Mr 2tallTim seems to be bonding well with the old girl. So are you coming to Ohio this year or will you have another lame excuse "like working too damn much" to not come? Not much traffic on this forum, actually surprises me a bit.
2006 DL1000  2006 SV650
08 C14 "gone"

"All we have to do is decide what to do with the time given to us". Gandalf the Grey

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2014, 04:53:22 AM »
Not much on the UK site either.  Yes, I am coming to visit and hope that Conrad can meet us as well.  Just don't know when yet, but we'll flesh that out.

Offline 2talltim

• 2008 C14
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2014, 06:33:02 AM »
Not much on the UK site either.  Yes, I am coming to visit and hope that Conrad can meet us as well.  Just don't know when yet, but we'll flesh that out.
Keep me in the loop on this too, like to put faces with the names

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2014, 08:57:24 AM »
Keep me in the loop on this too, like to put faces with the names

You sure you want to really know what we look like?  There's a reason I wear a helmet.

Offline 2talltim

• 2008 C14
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2014, 09:02:00 AM »
You sure you want to really know what we look like?  There's a reason I wear a helmet.
I hang out with Pokey how much worse could it be  8)

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2014, 09:08:42 AM »
 :yikes: