Author Topic: A bit ticked off  (Read 11023 times)

Offline Furbo

• Arena
Re: A bit ticked off
« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2014, 02:29:11 AM »
Guess I missed all the fun....

The Arena is....dull nowadays frankly.
05 C-10
Eccl: 9: 7-10

Offline turbojoe78

• Arena
« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2014, 06:11:39 AM »
Thanks Joe, I fixed my post above out of a mutual respect.

Chet

Your welcome, and I wish I'd have though of it last night but I removed my offending post as it had nothing to do with the topic of the thread and does not belong in the open forum.

Sorry to all for making a mess of this thread.

Joe
2014 ZG1400 Concours COG memb# 8645

Offline Clark Kent

• Arena
« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2014, 07:36:55 PM »
Clark, back to the Arena with you.  No need to fan the flames.  FWIW, you just posted in the finest troll fashion...

I'm getting too old.  What the heck is FWIW?  I thought it was a new Kaw. motorcycle designation.   :banghead:

And, SOP.  I have never been a Troll.
A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it.  "SHANE"

Son of Pappy

« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2014, 07:52:39 PM »
I'm getting too old.  What the heck is FWIW?  I thought it was a new Kaw. motorcycle designation.   :banghead:

And, SOP.  I have never been a Troll.
FWIW, For What It's Worth.  And, in Troll Fashion Clark, not Clark is a Fashion Troll ;)

Offline Clark Kent

• Arena
« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2014, 10:30:51 AM »
My wife says I'm trolling when I come out of a rest room forgetting to zip up.  NOW there is some truth to that.   But, SOP, what is this other "trolling" you are saying I am guilty of?   :popcorn:
A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it.  "SHANE"

Offline rocknrod

• 2013 C14 - Blue
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2014, 10:56:52 AM »
My wife says I'm trolling when I come out of a rest room forgetting to zip up.  ...
Glad I'm not the only one who does that. ;D
Master Chief, US Navy, Retired
2013 C14 Blue, Fenda Extenda, Radiator Screen, HeliBars, Glove Box Mod, 3M paint Protector, Rostra Cruise Control, TechSpec Tank Grips, Lowering Links and Side Stand, Front lowered, Lowered center stand, Balwin Seat.

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2014, 12:28:00 PM »
Wow is right- I missed the whole thing! I take a few days off to attend a motorcycle function and you guys 'interact' your little hearts out.  ;D

Brian

Wow.  Take it to the Arena guys.  Yes, I take these last 2 posts as an insult, an act of cowardice to do it in an area heavily moderated.  Truly in Troll fashion.
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com