(1/695) > >>

sailor_chic:
Ill start off with my list ...

* Wash and wax
* Gas cap mod
* Handlebar risers
* Throttlemeister
* Tankslapper paint protection
* Partial de-badging. Removed those huge Kawasaki letters.

I have new grips that I was wanting to install, but was severely depressed to find out that it is the actual grip itself that is heated and not an element inserted inside the bar end. I really hate the stock grips!! They are very uncomfortable without gloves on.

Tomorrow it will be a fender extender and Canyon cages, and Phil's rack

SapperLdr:
I did my Concours a favor today and left it in the garage.  One of the largest rain storms ever in Phoenix today. 

Sly:
Looked at it while I cut the grass, took apart a part of the deck, took out the trash and recycling, as I left to go to the grocery store  and did the laundry..... tomorrow she’ll be washed before we go for a ride  ;)

BruceR:
Hooked her up to the battery tender, but alas her heart has given out.  I guess the original battery from '08 had to go sometime, but just before a ride???  On a happy note, new gps on the way, and within a week or so of sending my seat to Baldwin :)

Justin726:
Rode it to work and back.  When I got home the reflective saddlebag decals that I had ordered were waiting for me in the mail.  Cleaned up the bags and stuck on the reflectors.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version