Author Topic: New ZG1400 ABS owner and new MC rider  (Read 7289 times)

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
Re: New ZG1400 ABS owner and new MC rider
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2015, 08:13:51 AM »
Well, I do not think that is going to happen. Nothing to do with you of course Ted but COG has managed to rub my fur the wrong way sufficiently that I will not be subsiding their misbehavior anymore (read: no more dues for an organization that is so badly mismanaged and outright abusive).

Most people in COG are great, and I really like the local COG folks in my area and I do not want any of this to reflect on them. It is only a handful in the organization, along with a handful of abusive non- members who have caused COG to be a [less than $0 value] for me.

The local BMW group, where I am a member, seems great though! :-) Besides, at meets and rallies, it makes my C-14 really easy to find....  :rotflmao:

Brian

<snip>

Heck, even BDF might be there to see ya.

Ride safe, Ted
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline connie_rider

« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2015, 11:38:11 AM »
OOps. Wasn't aware.

ThermionicMan, that's ok. I'll meet you at the national.

Ride safe, Ted

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2015, 04:48:28 PM »
Hey, no problem Ted. Nothing to do with you at all.

And I still went to tech. day in MA a few weeks ago, wrenched on a bunch of C-14's and had a great time with great friends..... I just did not PAY for the privilege this time.  ;D

OOps. Wasn't aware.

<snip>

Ride safe, Ted
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com