Linked Events

• Impromptu Whidbey Island Ride: July 07, 2012

Author Topic: Seattle area ride  (Read 2429 times)

Offline Lone-Rider

Seattle area ride
« on: July 06, 2012, 11:07:17 PM »
I need to get some miles on the new C14 over the weekend so I am ready for my 600 mile maint appt on Tuesday. I was thinking about Whidbey Island, Deception Pass and maybe Chuckanut Drive.

I am thinking the 0930 Mukilteo to Clinton Ferry, anyone interested in coming along?

Son of Pappy

Re: Seattle area ride
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2012, 12:02:08 AM »
What date?  Next week I'm booked full.

Offline Lone-Rider

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2012, 12:35:18 AM »
What date?  Next week I'm booked full.

Tomorrow, Sat 7/7...

Offline EpicBadass

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2012, 09:56:47 PM »
Crap I really should have read this earlier. 

Did the three pass loop yesterday (Snoqualmie->Blewitt->Stevens) and the Whidbey island loop today.  I'll likely be riding this following weekend as well if you want to do something!

Offline Lone-Rider

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2012, 11:48:49 AM »
Crap I really should have read this earlier. 

Did the three pass loop yesterday (Snoqualmie->Blewitt->Stevens) and the Whidbey island loop today.  I'll likely be riding this following weekend as well if you want to do something!

I am heading for the Columbia river gorge this weekend (COG party at Darrell's) all are welcome if you are interested. I am leaving Friday morning guaranteed good time to be had and some awesome roads.

Son of Pappy

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2012, 09:39:57 AM »
Anyone planning on doing the Sound Rider Rally in the Gorge?  I'll be there representing PSSOR (http://www.pssor.com/ )on the DS/ADV/Dirt side of things, but I will be bring the C14 so I can get in a lap on Marryhill loop ;D  I'll be there the entire rally, so if your'e planning on being there, swing on by.
http://www.soundrider.com/