Author Topic: Aux power bullet size? 2011  (Read 1238 times)

Offline wally_games

• Arena
Aux power bullet size? 2011
« on: September 06, 2013, 12:12:10 PM »
Can I get some quick help? Standing in the auto parts store looking for bullet connectors to tie into the front aux power. What size bullets are under the left fairing? Seems like all the have are 4mm. Is that the right size?
'14 BMW 1200 GSw (red, what little there is that's not grey)
'11 Concours ABS (black) w/ Leo Vince carbon, heated Corbin, Garmin; TechSpec pads (gone but not forgotten)
'05 Yamaha FZ6, only crashed once, gone in trade; '87 Honda Gold Wing Aspencade, sold; '85 Honda Magna (700), sold; '76 Kawasaki KZ400, sold

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
Re: Aux power bullet size? 2011
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2013, 01:10:07 PM »
Yep, 4 mm or 5/32" (same size).

Brian

Can I get some quick help? Standing in the auto parts store looking for bullet connectors to tie into the front aux power. What size bullets are under the left fairing? Seems like all the have are 4mm. Is that the right size?
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com