Author Topic: SOLD SOLD Aerostich Roadcrafter Jacket size 36 for sale  (Read 1435 times)

Offline bikelee

SOLD SOLD  I have really nice AEROSTICH ROADCRAFTER jacket for sale. It is in perfect condition. Made in the USA. The color is blue with grey shoulder and elbow accents. The jacket is a size 36r. You can find sizing info here: :http://www.aerostich.com/sizing-comparison-charts. The jacket was made in 1995 but it looks like new. Maybe worn 20 times. There are no stains, fading, tears, grease spots, loose seams or rips. The reflective areas are perfect NO flaking. It hung in a closet ( smoke free, pet free home ) most of its life.
It comes complete with shoulder TF2 soft armor and TF2 elbow armor. ALL the zippers work smoothly and have their tabs. All the Velcro holds very tightly. The jacket is located in Albany NY 12206. You will not find an Aerostich jacket in better condition !
The price is $125 conus shipped. I have tried to represent the jacket as accurately as possible. I can't accept returns. I do take Paypal as a gift or US Postal Money orders.
If you have any questions or concerns please email me at mishleon@msn.com (preferred) or just PM me.
Thanks for your time and interest.

« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 06:50:03 AM by bikelee »

Offline bikelee

Re: Aerostich Roadcrafter Jacket size 36 for sale, lower price
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2014, 06:20:08 AM »
 I have lowered the price to $145 conus shipped. Thanks !!

Offline bikelee

8)  I have lowered the price to $125 conus shipped. Thanks !!

omcrider

That is a great deal and if it fit me or a family member I would buy. Good luck. Free bump!!