Author Topic: SOLD!!!!2000 Concours C10 (Heavy Farkle)  (Read 1485 times)

Offline nick77

SOLD!!!!2000 Concours C10 (Heavy Farkle)
« on: July 28, 2011, 06:19:54 AM »
I am going to list this on here to see if anyone has any takers even though most of us already have one or a few. I bought this as a project type build from the original owner over last winter and early spring. I set it up for me to ride and have fun with but the time has come to move on. I have decided that I have way to many bikes to keep it and I am in the market for V STROM. Listed below is all the service and farkles that I did. Bike is ready to go and is a blast to ride. It has around 18K on the clock and I am going to price it at 4800.00. I might be int. in doing some trading if I think I can move what I am getting in order to get to a STROM. Any Questions just ask. Not really new here just have not been around much since the crash. I am in the Huntsville Al area and will be more than happy to help with the logistics. Thanks, Nick

Valves Serviced
Carbs Sync / Jetted
New Brakes (All)
New Dunlop's
Fork Seals
Petcock Rebuild
Complete Fluid Change
Dale Walker Holeshot's
Dale Walker Stage 1
Progressive 465 Rear
Progressive Front Springs
Block Off Plates
Murph's Tip Over Bars
Corbin Canyon
Corbin Oval Backrest
Bar Risers
Steel Braided Lines
Bailey's 26.5 With Vent
Fork Brace
Fender Extender
1/2 Tank Cover
Pazzo Style Levers

I am sure I am forgetting something but you get the picture. Like I said eveything listed was done over the winter /spring. As most of you know,you would be hard pressed to build one with all this for what I am asking. As always I am willing to listen to offers.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 11:04:55 PM by nick77 »