Author Topic: A small ride South today  (Read 1701 times)

Offline Pfloydgad

• When I was a child, I caught a fleeting glimpse
A small ride South today
« on: October 11, 2011, 06:12:46 PM »
I am just amazed at our luck  with great weather here in Ohio these past few weeks. So I did a short run down to Yellow Springs, Ohio. A very eclectic town with Antioch University in it. AU just re-opened, froma 4 yr shutdown due to funding.
A couple pics of YSI, a company on the S edge of town. The east wall faces Rt. 68 S, and has an awesome mural on iots wall.
And it is field clearing time here in Ohio. I stoped by one of the Agg companies and got few shots of some big equipment ready to hit the fields.
This weather can run for another 6 months and I won't be upset.
RSA, and ATGATT please.
Greg
Why did we have to run for cover with the promise of a brave new world unfold beneath the clear blue sky ?

Offline bbroj

• To be determined...
Re: A small ride South today
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2011, 12:15:26 PM »
Cool mural! I wouldn't want to get in front of that ag gear when it's runnin', it'll turn the Connie into paper clips!! :yikes:
'12 C-14, Vance and Hines CS One muffler, lowered pegs, tank bra, bar risers, Phil's Farkles rack with Givi V46 top box, fender extender, Bucks tail brights, Canyon Cages and much more to come!
COG 9331
http://www.zggtr.org/index.php?action=dlattach;attach=1302;type=avatar&time=1422479190