Author Topic: And she doesn't know where it went....  (Read 3017 times)

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
And she doesn't know where it went....
« on: November 01, 2012, 04:16:03 PM »
I usually don't post stuff like this but today is turning out to be a rich news day, at least as far as humor goes.

It seems that Georgie Smith swallowed a toothbrush but doctors can't find it. I could suggest where to start looking but that isn't the interesting part of this happening, at least to me: it seems that Ms. Smith has no gag reflex and therefore is at risk of swallowing all kinds of stuff all the time (easy boys!). That fact immediately brought up seven thoughts, four questions and the ironic thought that she might be homosexual. The mind boggles....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/31/georgie-smith-british-student-swallows-toothbrush-doctors-cant-find-it_n_2051962.html

Brian
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
Re: And she doesn't know where it went....
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2012, 05:57:55 PM »
First you raise our hopes then dash them at the end.

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2012, 04:51:13 AM »
How the heck can you swallow a toothbrush, gag reflex or not?  Don't make sense.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline twowheeladdict

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2012, 05:56:51 AM »
I agree with one of the comments to the story that she may be bulimic.  The story mention a couple other women who had the same thing happen.  Using the toothbrush to induce vomiting and pushed it too far because the gag reflex is worn out.
My Concours Travels:
2014 New England Tour http://www.zggtr.org/index.php?topic=17336.msg212077#msg212077

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2012, 06:54:37 AM »
Oh my....
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline Conrad

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2012, 08:51:00 AM »
That makes me gag.
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2012, 08:56:07 AM »
Funny, that's what she should have said.

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2012, 01:14:16 PM »
I wonder if she found the toothbrush.... yet?  When she does find it, it will need a serious cleaning before she uses it again.

Brian
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline Walker18

• Arena
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2012, 11:19:57 PM »
I wonder if she found the toothbrush.... yet?  When she does find it, it will need a serious cleaning before she uses it again.

Brian
Well, if she doesn't clean it, I'll bet her gag reflex rebounds...
COG#8443                                                  
AMA# 1088783
2012 C-14  'Rudy'