Author Topic: Hello everyone  (Read 2492 times)

Offline CeeRider

Hello everyone
« on: September 25, 2015, 09:51:07 PM »
Hello All,
Wanted to find a place where I can learn from other riders about this awesome bike.  I’m an experienced rider who is always learning how to ride smoother, safer and faster.  I purchased my Connie the end of November 2012 through my local Costco for a deal.  Sold my 2001 Honda RC51 then the 2006 Suzuki GSX-R750 and never looked back.  My new Connie is way more comfortable and awesome to ride.   I’m still able to hit the twisties, and ride until the sun goes down with pure enjoyment.  Riding a motorcycle has never been this fun and can only get better with a little knowledge and a lot of bucks. 

Other riders ask me all the time that bike looks comfortable and how does it ride? I tell all of them if they have a chance to ride one they might buy one. 

My family rides motorcycles and grew up around Harley Davidson's and BMW’s but I like those bikes but LOVE my Connie.  For now I’m catching up on my reading here on the C14 forum so I appreciate everyone’s input. 

Sharing is caring so here is a pic of my bike.

Ride Safe.   

Offline KevinRLi

• I avoid normal people.
Re: Hello everyone
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2015, 09:52:53 PM »
Welcome. I'm in love with my 2012 too! Enjoy

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2015, 02:57:02 AM »
Welcome!
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline connie14boy

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2015, 07:17:37 AM »
Hello All,
Wanted to find a place where I can learn from other riders about this awesome bike.  I’m an experienced rider who is always learning how to ride smoother, safer and faster.  I purchased my Connie the end of November 2012 through my local Costco for a deal.  Sold my 2001 Honda RC51 then the 2006 Suzuki GSX-R750 and never looked back.  My new Connie is way more comfortable and awesome to ride.   I’m still able to hit the twisties, and ride until the sun goes down with pure enjoyment.  Riding a motorcycle has never been this fun and can only get better with a little knowledge and a lot of bucks. 

Other riders ask me all the time that bike looks comfortable and how does it ride? I tell all of them if they have a chance to ride one they might buy one. 

My family rides motorcycles and grew up around Harley Davidson's and BMW’s but I like those bikes but LOVE my Connie.  For now I’m catching up on my reading here on the C14 forum so I appreciate everyone’s input. 

Sharing is caring so here is a pic of my bike.

Ride Safe.

Welcome CC Rider- Great looking ride in my favorite color, but it has that huge low hanging bazooka appendage.   :'( :'(

Offline CeeRider

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2015, 10:02:37 AM »
Thanks connie14boy - Yeah a few buddies wanted to Powder Coat it so it would blend in and look invisible.  :)  Still on the fence with the exhaust but I'm sure other rider's posting will share their reviews and suggestions. 

Ride Safe.

Offline tweeter55

• Arena
  • Ride Hard...Ride Safe
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2015, 04:35:37 PM »
Welcome to the forum, CeeRider! :chugbeer:
Over the years:       1972 Harley Rapido
1972 Suzuki T350R  1979 BMW R100RT
1987 Honda Helix.    2006 Kawasaki Concours

Offline CeeRider