Author Topic: Can I save my bike! Motorcycle portraits!  (Read 1219 times)

Offline sgilbert14

Can I save my bike! Motorcycle portraits!
« on: June 15, 2012, 05:57:37 AM »
Worked for the past few months to get my 92 to where I wanted it to be and now, thanks to job cuts, I have to come up with creative ways to keep it and pay the bills. I do art work and have been told that I should work at doing this for cash so if I combine my love of bikes and of pencile work into doing bike portraits does anyone think that there would be an interest????? How much would people be willing to pay? Be nice here....

Initial questions to see if there would be a call for this before buying stuff. All I would need would be an copy of someone's best bike pic emailed to be and I would be off. The goal in time would be to start adding people if requested and working in color - both skills are really rusty as of now.

If interested let me know. Thanks !

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
Re: Can I save my bike! Motorcycle portraits!
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2012, 06:05:05 AM »
Got any samples you could post. David Mann got big in the pirate market. Don't know if it was profitable for him.

Offline Conrad

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2012, 09:18:10 AM »
Without examples of your work there's no way to tell you how much something done by you might be worth to someone.
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline sgilbert14

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2012, 03:35:53 PM »
I am starting to work on a few of my 92. I am going to try to have something up in a week and I did jump posting and I should have know better. The couple that I have done in the past were for relatives and I never copied them like I should have. Once i have a few examples done then if anyone if interested let me know. Hope to have them up soon.

I attached a landscape that I did 2 years ago but have not done anything in the past year so ....