Author Topic: What makes me crazy and annoyed..  (Read 455448 times)

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
Re: What makes me crazy and annoyed..
« Reply #620 on: November 26, 2014, 03:58:46 PM »
Now that right there is just funny. And true. But mostly funny. And mostly true.

:rotflmao:

Brian

Seems like there's a gang of professional community organizers around the country throwing meat to the mob. Some of the news feeds look like an episode of The Walking Dead.
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline Conrad

« Reply #621 on: November 27, 2014, 06:01:28 AM »
That's one of my motto's....'People are basically stupid.'

:thumbs:

I might rearrange that motto just a lil though.

Basically, people are stupid.

~ half of the population have an IQ at or below 100. To add to that problem, common sense isn't very common at all.
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Rembrant

• Arena
« Reply #622 on: November 27, 2014, 04:56:09 PM »
Drive-Thru's make me crazy and annoyed...lol.

And not the Drive-Thru itself...but the people that line-up in them (too far).

Maybe it's a phenomenon strictly related to the proverbial Canadian coffee shop, but when a drive-thru line-up leaves the parking lot of the establishment, and then blocks intersections and traffic for a couple of city blocks, it makes me crazy...lol.

I counted 27 cars in a coffee shop drive-thru a few weeks ago, and traffic on that street was blocked in both directions.

Meanwhile, the parking lot is empty and there's no customers at the counter inside...lol.

Is this normal behavior? :o

Rem

“If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty you have no brain.” ~ Winston Churchill.

Offline jettawreck

« Reply #623 on: November 27, 2014, 06:45:56 PM »
Drive-Thru's make me crazy and annoyed...lol.

And not the Drive-Thru itself...but the people that line-up in them (too far).

Maybe it's a phenomenon strictly related to the proverbial Canadian coffee shop, but when a drive-thru line-up leaves the parking lot of the establishment, and then blocks intersections and traffic for a couple of city blocks, it makes me crazy...lol.

I counted 27 cars in a coffee shop drive-thru a few weeks ago, and traffic on that street was blocked in both directions.

Meanwhile, the parking lot is empty and there's no customers at the counter inside...lol.

Is this normal behavior? :o

Rem

I agree.
It's "normal" stupid behavior.
I've been told I'm not normal. I almost always go inside on the few occasions I visit the "fast food" places. It's almost always faster and I can see what they gave me wrong before I leave instead of when I'm five miles down the road.

Another thing about drive thrus.....
Why don't they put the menu board 10 car lengths back so you/they can decide before getting up to the order window? Some do it, most not. Really slows down the process.
Annoying, which gets me crazy just watching.
This street bike thing is all new to me.
Snowmobiles-I have a bunch of those.

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #624 on: November 28, 2014, 03:56:55 AM »
Crazy and annoyed at the server (drive thru) and myself for not checking the bag to make sure all my food is there and correct.  Half the time it isn't.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline Conrad

« Reply #625 on: November 28, 2014, 06:30:36 AM »
Liars make me crazy and annoyed.   >:(

I get an e-mail offer from Verizon for a free Galaxy S5. It says FREE today only. No asterisks with fine print attached, a FREE phone.

Ok, I'll bite. I follow the link and get to my account with the phone that I want right there in my cart. Wait, $600?  :o Hey!

I try the online chat, too busy. I breakdown and call them, expecting to be on hold forever and a day. I get right through.

Ok, what about that free phone?

"I'm sorry sir, you're not eligible for a free upgrade at this time"

It says FREE and not a damn thing about upgrading.

"I'm sorry sir, it should say something about being eligible for an upgrade in order to be free"

It doesn't, click.

>:(

Shop Black Friday Deals
GET A FREE SAMSUNG
GALAXY S® 5.

Hurry, this offer ends 11/28. 

Shop Now

$249.99 2-yr. price - $50 mail-in rebate debit card -
$199.99 instant savings. New 2-yr. activation req'd.

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Conrad

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #628 on: November 29, 2014, 08:39:25 AM »
freakin amateurs

Offline Sgt Mac

« Reply #629 on: November 29, 2014, 10:26:51 AM »

Offline Rhino

• Arena
« Reply #630 on: November 29, 2014, 05:09:24 PM »
Black Friday Fight 2014 COMPILATION: Walmart and Tesco MADNESS, lingerie brawl, television haul

Exactly why I never go to any retail establishment on black Friday. No "deal" is worth dealing with that.

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #631 on: November 29, 2014, 05:32:53 PM »
Or fighting the traffic or the crowds.  Ain't for me.  I'll do my shopping the old fashioned way...on-line.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #632 on: November 29, 2014, 07:04:03 PM »
I normally agree with that but we ran out to Home Depot for a plumbing repair (women! They need ALL the water in the sink to go down the pipe! Sheesh) and it was not bad at all. In fact, rather empty! We even wandered around a bit and bought two new garbage barrels (pretty highfalutin', huh?). Well OK, one garbage barrel and one 6 gallon galvanized, covered pail for ash....

Brian

Exactly why I never go to any retail establishment on black Friday. No "deal" is worth dealing with that.
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline Strawboss

« Reply #633 on: November 30, 2014, 05:39:51 PM »
I'm at the point of my career where I can take off Wed., Thurs and Friday of Thanksgiving week. Especially Friday, on that day we head south out of town and go on a road trip to lesser populated rural areas, this year it was the small towns of Wayne Co. Ohio.
COG 5852-AMA Life 302525-NRA 9098599-SASS
2001 Concours-1982 KZ550A-1979 Triumph Bonneville-1995 Honda SA50

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
« Reply #634 on: December 01, 2014, 07:52:15 PM »
online for the win. best selections, free shipping, best deals, no lines  ;D
“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” St. Augustine

Offline SteveJ.

• Arena
« Reply #635 on: December 03, 2014, 05:57:54 PM »
I opened this thread cuz it was showing 19999 reads. I have kicked this to 20000. Anyone annoyed by that?  ;)
Perfection Is A Fantasy, Improvement Is Possible(Margie J)
America's Seaplane City
'99 Conk: 234k mi, '98 KLR650, both gone, '15 Versys 650LT: 74k mi
COG 5603, IBA 19921, CBMMA 50 (Cheap B@st@rds Motorcycle Maintenance Assoc, 18 year member)

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #636 on: December 03, 2014, 06:00:38 PM »
Would you take it back if someone was?  ::)

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #637 on: December 04, 2014, 04:15:51 AM »
Wrong thread?

Offline Rhino

• Arena
« Reply #638 on: December 04, 2014, 07:30:25 AM »
Wrong thread?

Were you referring to answer a question with a question thread?

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
« Reply #639 on: December 04, 2014, 07:44:48 AM »
threadjackers annoy me
“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” St. Augustine