Author Topic: ENDGAME...the movie  (Read 4065 times)

Offline Conrad

Re: ENDGAME...the movie
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2019, 08:52:53 AM »
Because the only people able to lift Thor's Hammer are those "that are worthy". Roger's heart is pure enough, that he is worthy to wield the hammer. Back in Age of Ultron they were all having a party and seeing who could lift it. Capt budged it a little and Thor looked a little concerned. 'They' say that Capt didn't completely lift it on purpose, so that Thor's feelings wouldn't be hurt. That's why Thor said "I knew it" when Rogers finally lifted the hammer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3bhQwY0KCY

Extra points for you sir!
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Conrad

« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2019, 08:55:29 AM »
yep, he "could have" lifted it in Ultron.. just didn't do it to disgrace and belittle Thor... because he was kind at heart, and knew it would not be right.

Vision could lift it, only because he was pure of heart, and not a "living thing", he was an android...

no spoilers... dammit...  :battle: :battle: :battle: :cool: :cool:

when Daddy Oden banished him to earth, Thor couldn't lift the hammer even.. going back thru time...

comic geek I am... :P :P :P

oh, by the way... in the actual comics, Cap, first lifted the hammer back 31 years ago.... just saying... and a few times since that point.  :salute: :salute:

I'm still getting my mind around how the hammer "comes back" after it was destroyed by his sister originally, then replaced with another one, and that one got destroyed also... prior to the "finger snap"...

tooooooo muchhhhh brain overload.... :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

saying I have not seen the film yet, I'm curious of what cameo appearance Stan Lee had in this last film, I see he did complete his footage before he died last fall... R.I.P. Stan... you will be missed... Nuff Said...

****spoiler****

Stan did make his posthumous cameo, wanna hear more about it?   ;)

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2019, 12:13:37 PM »
Feeling like you need to be banned along with anyone else that wants to post spoilers? >:( :battle: :shoot: :cannon: :censored: :1DeadBanana
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline MAN OF BLUES

• Arena
  • WHISKEY.Tango.Foxtrot.
« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2019, 03:02:49 PM »
Feeling like you need to be banned along with anyone else that wants to post spoilers? >:( :battle: :shoot: :cannon: :censored: :1DeadBanana

agreed...
unless they are cool spoilers...

cool spoiler;

bad/uncool spoiler;

46 YEARS OF KAW.....  47 years of DEVO..

Offline Conrad

« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2019, 07:22:10 AM »

I did post a warning about my spoilers, unlike Rich!   ;)

Offline MAN OF BLUES

• Arena
  • WHISKEY.Tango.Foxtrot.
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2019, 05:40:45 PM »
sooooo.....
I did go back and watch Ragnarok last night....
now I'm still befuddled.. and in a conundrum....

but.... I realized just how "Funny" that movie was... man, so many comedic slices, and "rim-shots" of "ba-dump-bump...tschhhh" humor in it.

Oh, and I did look and find out about Stan's last shots.. (well, until the Spiderman movie hits.. not sure which was filmed first)...
I'll wait to see the "clip", as it sounds perfectly relevant to the old man...  Excelsior...

46 YEARS OF KAW.....  47 years of DEVO..

Offline MrPepsi

« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2019, 10:57:44 AM »
Great movie. There are tons of Breakdowns on You Tube if you're so inclined.
Can't believe it was 3 hours long, just flew by.
Brent Johnson 
2009 C-14 "Razzi"