Author Topic: Member needs help  (Read 654 times)

Offline pat8228

Member needs help
« on: August 31, 2020, 04:33:47 PM »
Long term member of this forum needs help. Please follow the link in this message to help. All help will be appreciated, if you can't help thats fine also just check out the link and repost if you can. Thank you..   

(removed link) use Max's link. (the management)
« Last Edit: August 31, 2020, 06:02:54 PM by VirginiaJim »

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
Re: Member needs help
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2020, 05:43:42 PM »
It is a real and safe URL.

Here is the full URL:  https://www.gofundme.com/f/police-officer-hurt-and-can039t-work-for-3-months?utm_source=customer&utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet&utm_medium=copy_link

Gigi Gunckle is organizing this fundraiser.  Police Officer Down Motorcycle Accident.  A dear friend and first responder has been injured in a motorcycle accident.  William "Pat" Harrison [...]
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline Strawboss

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2020, 10:43:40 PM »
I'd love to give but I don't agree with GFM's info gathering and sharing policies. I want to contact the organizer but you have to go through GFM's site to do that, again, not giving out my info. Is there another way to contact Gigi the organizer?
COG 5852-AMA Life 302525-NRA 9098599-SASS
2001 Concours-1982 KZ550A-1979 Triumph Bonneville-1995 Honda SA50

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2020, 01:31:15 AM »
I do not recognize the name- what does he go by on this forum if I may ask?

Brian

Long term member of this forum needs help. Please follow the link in this message to help. All help will be appreciated, if you can't help thats fine also just check out the link and repost if you can. Thank you..   

(removed link) use Max's link. (the management)
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2020, 05:44:20 AM »
I'd love to give but I don't agree with GFM's info gathering and sharing policies.

Yep.  I have the exact same problem with so many sites.
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc