Author Topic: Tourmaster Jackets and Pants with Alpinestars Gore Tex Boots for sale.  (Read 1714 times)

Offline ceerider707

Hey fellow riders,

Riding season is here and I’m selling some MC gear that's in excellent/good condition. 

I’m a military veteran and wanted to sell a few items with almost free prices.  I helped out a fellow veteran rider who didn’t have any gloves and offered to sell him a pair for cheap.  Just a vet helping out another vet.  So, I wanted to continue this act with other riders and sell other gear that I’m not using anymore.

Everyone wants a good deal and you found it here with this post.

Summer Gear.   Sold as a set.
Tour Master Intake 3.0 Textile Jacket Silver - XL  $40
In addition to the full-mesh action, this style includes two removable liners to help extend the jacket’s comfort range into cooler weather or wet weather.  Has all of the removable CE approved armor in the shoulders and elbows,

Tour Master Venture Textile Air Pant Black - XXL $40
The Tour Master Venture Pant offers the best in abrasion resistance by combining 600 denier Carbolex with 1680 denier ballistic knee panels. A combination of Tour Master's Rain guard waterproof, breathable barrier and waterproof side-entry ESO leg zippers keep the wearer dry.

All Year Round Jackets.  Sold as a set 2 jackets and pant.
Tour Master Transition 3.0 Jacket Silver/Black - XL $50
Tour Master Transition 3.0 Jacket Black - XL $30 (Zipper pull broke and fixed with a another pull ring) Price is reflected but still it’s a nice jacket and works..

Both jackets are 3/4 length 600 Denier Carbolex and 1680 Denier Ballistic Polyester shell
Waterproof, breathable Rain guard barrier, Collar anchor prevents flapping when collar is open, Waterproof zippered three-position vents and Pipeline Ventilation System for flow-through ventilation and lines are good shape.  Riding in California using liners are rarely needed.

Tour Master Overpant Black - XL - $30 (There is a small hole in the right knee due to riding a sport bike but the pants are comfy for riding.)

These are designed to be worn over casual street clothing, the Tour Master Overpant offers the best in abrasion resistance by combining 600 denier Carbolex with 1680 denier ballistic knee panels. A combination of Tour Master’s Rain guard waterproof, breathable barrier and waterproof side-entry ESO leg zippers keep the wearer dry. A plethora of stretch panels and Tour Master’s Three Position Knee Armor Alignment System keep the pant comfortable for all shapes and sizes.

Boots: 
Alpinestars Gran Torino Gore-Tex Boots - 46/EURO Black - $150 

Purchase and used for commuting for about a year, then decided that it was easier to use short boot for my commute. These boots are in excellent condition.
The upper is constructed from premium full-grain leather. Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex® liner. Highly flexible lug sole features Alpinestars’ exclusive rubber compound for the optimal combination of comfort and grip. Innovative, easy access side entry system with elastic mounted zipper and wide Velcro flap for a precise fit. Seamlessly integrated molded shin plate. Foam backed, double density ankle protector on the medial side. Brushed black anodized aluminum ankle protector. Internal heel counter and toe counter layered under the leather. Contoured, injected high modulus polyamide midsole and high modulus plastic shank reinforcement. Injected TPU shifter area. Soft quilted accordion flex zone. Removable anatomically profiled EVA foam foot bed. Rear reflective insert for improved night time visibility. The Gran Torino Gore-Tex® Boot boot is CE certified.                                           

These items are priced to sell fast as one buy. 

You cannot beat these prices and BTW  these prices do not include shipping to your location unless your local for me we can discuss that option. 

Just put the city you're located at in the subject line so I’ll know where you're at from my riding/driving location.

Everyone else will be shipped anywhere in the continental U.S. with USPS Flat Rate and will be shipped in a few boxes. Sorry - for those riders outside of the US.  I haven’t had good luck sending packages outside of the US.

I’ll only accept PayPal (friends and family) and remember you pay the shipping to your location.  Unless you're local to my area then we can work out a meet point for sale.

NOTE: Only trader I’m open to is for a OEM seat off a 2015 Kawasaki Concours or earlier with all of it’s hardware.  If you have a 2015 newer style seat let me know.   

Questions?  Email me at ceerider707at gmail dot com.

Ride safe everyone!

Offline ceerider707

Hello,

Here are some pics of the boots. 

Alpinestars Gore Tex Boots size 46 EURO/Black.

Boots:
Alpinestars Gran Torino Gore-Tex Boots - 46/EURO Black - $150 OBO.

Purchase and used for commuting for about a year, then decided that it was easier to use short boot for my commute. These boots are in excellent condition.

The upper is constructed from premium full-grain leather. Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex® liner. Highly flexible lug sole features Alpinestars’ exclusive rubber compound for the optimal combination of comfort and grip. Innovative, easy access side entry system with elastic mounted zipper and wide Velcro flap for a precise fit. Seamlessly integrated molded shin plate. Foam backed, double density ankle protector on the medial side. Brushed black anodized aluminum ankle protector. Internal heel counter and toe counter layered under the leather. Contoured, injected high modulus polyamide midsole and high modulus plastic shank reinforcement. Injected TPU shifter area. Soft quilted accordion flex zone. Removable anatomically profiled EVA foam foot bed. Rear reflective insert for improved night time visibility. The Gran Torino Gore-Tex® Boot boot is CE certified. 

Questions: email me at ceerider707 at gmail dot com

Ride safe.

Offline rob3950

I sent you a PM

Offline ceerider707

Thanks!  I'll PM you back.

Ride safe.

Offline ceerider707

Re: SOLD -Tourmaster Jackets and Pants SOLD
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2017, 10:13:46 PM »
SOLD. 

Offline ceerider707

Re: Alpinestars Gore Tex Boots for sale. Great Deal!
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2017, 10:16:04 PM »
Hello Riders,

Lowered the price of these boots. Take a look at the pics.

The Boots are still available and Alpinestars Gran Torino Gore-Tex Boots - 46/EURO Black - $150 OBO.

Questions: email me at ceerider707 at gmail dot com

Ride safe.

Offline ceerider707

Sold

Offline ceerider707

Re: Alpinestars Gore Tex Boots for sale.
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2017, 10:01:07 PM »
Hello Riders,

The boots are still available. 

Please let me know if anyone is interested in the Alpinestars Gore-tex boots.

See pics above.

The riding gear is sold. Sorry for the confusion.

Ride safe.