Author Topic: NE End of Season Get Together  (Read 2194 times)

Offline kathybrj

NE End of Season Get Together
« on: November 01, 2011, 04:34:41 AM »
After our wonderful early snowstorm we're hoping to ride on 11/5 to CT for the north east end of season get together in Cromwell. Not terribly worried about the temps (have lots of gear for the cold weather riding) just more concerned about how much sand/salt they threw down on the roadways. We're just hoping to see lots of friends there and have a nice time before throwing the stabil in and calling it a season.  :)
bbroj's better half

'14 Honda CTX 700

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
Re: NE End of Season Get Together
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2011, 07:55:58 PM »
We are riding there also Kathy but coming from the east where there was very little snow. I am assuming the roads will be clear by Sat. evening. See you then.

Brian

After our wonderful early snowstorm we're hoping to ride on 11/5 to CT for the north east end of season get together in Cromwell. Not terribly worried about the temps (have lots of gear for the cold weather riding) just more concerned about how much sand/salt they threw down on the roadways. We're just hoping to see lots of friends there and have a nice time before throwing the stabil in and calling it a season.  :)
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2011, 01:48:11 PM »
Spent most of the day out riding and we are leaving for CT in just about an hour.

Brian
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline bbroj

• To be determined...
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2011, 07:15:44 AM »
Another great get together, thanks to Norm and Lori for hosting! We had a blast, as we are learning is the norm for any COG event ;D
'12 C-14, Vance and Hines CS One muffler, lowered pegs, tank bra, bar risers, Phil's Farkles rack with Givi V46 top box, fender extender, Bucks tail brights, Canyon Cages and much more to come!
COG 9331
http://www.zggtr.org/index.php?action=dlattach;attach=1302;type=avatar&time=1422479190