Author Topic: WTB- any Slip On Exhaust for my 2012 Concours 14  (Read 1650 times)

Offline Robocop1127

WTB- any Slip On Exhaust for my 2012 Concours 14
« on: January 12, 2018, 07:26:12 PM »
Hey Guys I'm looking for a set of (AST Pullback Risers-Silver) & a set of (AST Rider Footpeg Lowering Kits-Silver or the new Black) and also any aftermarket Slip-On Exhaust you might have so send me some details & Pics on what you have and prices shipped to me here in Pittsburgh,PA.  *** I contacted another Forum member tonight and he has a set of Murph's Wedges for my bike and is local to me also,thanks again Phil!!!***    ***New Update,just looking for any newer or new slip on exhaust***
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 05:14:40 PM by Robocop1127 »

Offline bowtie39

Phil,

Just ordered the pullback risers and AST is offering a nice sale price these days.  There ain't no freight either. 
'16 Moondust Gray....gone  2001....the keeper

Offline Robocop1127

Phil,

Just ordered the pullback risers and AST is offering a nice sale price these days.  There ain't no freight either.
Hey, thanks brother. I just saw the nice sale and will be ordering a set since no one has a set for sale on here.

Offline bowtie39

Quite welcome. 

About to trade a '11 in for a '16 or a '17.....whatever the dealer finds and makes me want to trade   ;D

Should add IMO.....Delkevic in a 18" oval does well on this bike and doesn't break the bank.  I'm taking the one off the '11 to use on the new to me bike. 

Roger

Offline Robocop1127

Quite welcome. 

About to trade a '11 in for a '16 or a '17.....whatever the dealer finds and makes me want to trade   ;D

Should add IMO.....Delkevic in a 18" oval does well on this bike and doesn't break the bank.  I'm taking the one off the '11 to use on the new to me bike. 

Roger
Thanks Roger!!! I've checked out the Delkevic and they look like a quality muffler for sure!!!

Offline bowtie39

Re: WTB- any Slip On Exhaust for my 2012 Concours 14
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2018, 10:23:11 PM »
Your welcome