Author Topic: 3rd annual Laborday Buckeye Bash!!!!!  (Read 15964 times)

Offline Pokey

• Arena
  • WESTERVILLE OHIO 'Twit"
Re: 3rd annual Laborday Buckeye Bash!!!!!
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2011, 07:27:13 PM »
Come on out, I will show you some of the best Missouri has to offer.  I feel that is only fair since you will be showing me around your neck of the woods.

Would be hard for me to pull off, especially since I am hosting a rally previous to that. But.........I am wanting to take a trip your way next year, so hopefully we can do it again then. ;)
2006 DL1000  2006 SV650
08 C14 "gone"

"All we have to do is decide what to do with the time given to us". Gandalf the Grey

Offline JetJock

• 2010 Concours in wicked fast BLUE
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2011, 08:29:36 PM »
I'd be interested except I've got my own Labor Day party going on at my house.

Too many schedule conflicts . . .

Offline ATC Buckeye

« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2011, 06:51:43 AM »
Been awhile since I've seen you guys Brian, and I'd sure love to make it, but I've got a new commitment:

I'll try to stop by for a bit if I can though.

Offline Shadowofshoe

• Arena
  • Mastiff pup/human pup
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2011, 03:28:50 PM »
  Ya 'll know something.....organizing one of these things is a pain in the a??, I did it a lot on BMW forums, but I have met a couple of members that want a local ride---I know its a holiday weekend ,but if some could pull friday/sat it really looks sweet (shameless plug) or sat/sun (then ya don't have to put up with my skinny ass ;D)..................this being said locals know we have kick ass roads lets ride...and maybe party a bit!

Mike   (full disclosure.....still working (hard) to be there)
                  Are we gonna let the Stroms have all the fun-I already had to jealously watch them once this year!!
Sooooo....we are about to be a Nation that makes you prove you have insurance-but it's not necessary to prove that you are indeed a Citizen of that Nation?

Offline Zman

• Arena
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2011, 06:29:34 AM »
I'm thinking I will try to do Saturday,,,,, Maybe sleep over Friday night. I'm doing a 5k solo trip for 2-3 weeks to SD, MT, ID & ? the following week, so I have to balance some family time..........

Offline Pokey

• Arena
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2011, 05:58:26 PM »
I'm thinking I will try to do Saturday,,,,, Maybe sleep over Friday night. I'm doing a 5k solo trip for 2-3 weeks to SD, MT, ID & ? the following week, so I have to balance some family time..........

Hope you join us.....and most folks do come in sometime on Friday.
2006 DL1000  2006 SV650
08 C14 "gone"

"All we have to do is decide what to do with the time given to us". Gandalf the Grey

Offline koval68

« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2011, 07:12:12 PM »
Brian! Please correct me if I'm wrong.....this bash is in Millersport,OH. ?
Tom"Killer"Kowalski   COG#9263  Newmarket,Ontario
"Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need,  but not every man's greed."
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Pokey

• Arena
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2011, 09:01:04 PM »
Brian! Please correct me if I'm wrong.....this bash is in Millersport,OH. ?

That is very correct......Millersport is nestled right by the best riding in the state, and my buddy has a very nice place to host. You thinking about joining us? ;)
2006 DL1000  2006 SV650
08 C14 "gone"

Offline koval68

« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2011, 05:58:46 AM »
That is very correct......Millersport is nestled right by the best riding in the state, and my buddy has a very nice place to host. You thinking about joining us? ;)
Yes Sir! Will confirm later! ;)
"Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need,  but not every man's greed."
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Pokey

• Arena
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2011, 06:35:23 AM »
Yes Sir! Will confirm later! ;)

I have a great group from Canada that comes down, maybe you can hookup with them, I could put you into contact with Tom over at Stromtroopers?

Brian
2006 DL1000  2006 SV650
08 C14 "gone"

Offline koval68

« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2011, 02:24:56 PM »
I have a great group from Canada that comes down, maybe you can hookup with them, I could put you into contact with Tom over at Stromtroopers?

Brian
Taking the Friday off work is not an option for my Buddy Luke (my brother from a different mother ;D), so it looks like we're riding all night on Friday(after work), arriving in Millersport around 5-6 am.on Saturday. Also, I am trying to convince my US Marine Buddy Rich (another brother from a different mother ;D) to join us on this trip, so may have to hook up with him in Allegany,NY. If it rains on Friday we may have to trailer our bikes down there. At this point, I don't want to inconvenience anybody.....but if Luke gets the Friday off, I will try to hook up with Tom from Stromtroopers.(I highly doubt that.....he's saving his days off for our trip to BRP two weeks later, fyi).
BTW, did your buddy Matt(BTD) sell his C-14 yet? If not, Luke might be interested in it, he's looking for one in the USA!
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Pokey

• Arena
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2011, 02:37:09 PM »
Taking the Friday off work is not an option for my Buddy Luke (my brother from a different mother ;D ), so it looks like we're riding all night on Friday(after work), arriving in Millersport around 5-6 am.on Saturday. Also, I am trying to convince my US Marine Buddy Rich (another brother from a different mother ;D ) to join us on this trip, so may have to hook up with him in Allegany,NY. If it rains on Friday we may have to trailer our bikes down there. At this point, I don't want to inconvenience anybody.....but if Luke gets the Friday off, I will try to hook up with Tom from Stromtroopers.(I highly doubt that.....he's saving his days off for our trip to BRP two weeks later, fyi).
BTW, did your buddy Matt(BTD) sell his C-14 yet? If not, Luke might be interested in it, he's looking for one in the USA!

That all sounds like a great plan!!!!!! My bud Matt sold his C14 in record time, it was totally immaculate......better than new. I am trying to get Capn Bob and Jim to come, but so far I have had no luck. :(
2006 DL1000  2006 SV650
08 C14 "gone"

Offline koval68

« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2011, 03:11:19 PM »
That all sounds like a great plan!!!!!! My bud Matt sold his C14 in record time, it was totally immaculate......better than new. I am trying to get Capn Bob and Jim to come, but so far I have had no luck. :(
Keep trying!!!
I would love to see my new friends from Wellsboro at your Buckeye Bash (Cap'n Bob,BDF,Cigarski,Marc and Alex) and can't wait to meet Jim! I was planning on attending Lake George, but the stars were already lined up for the BRP.
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Pfloydgad

• When I was a child, I caught a fleeting glimpse
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2011, 06:50:07 PM »
Pokey,
Any idea how many Connies so far? Not that it matters, it sounds like it is going to a busy place with all sorts of bikes.
I'll see ya there,
Ride safe all.
Greg
Why did we have to run for cover with the promise of a brave new world unfold beneath the clear blue sky ?

Offline Pokey

• Arena
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2011, 10:55:41 PM »
Pokey,
Any idea how many Connies so far? Not that it matters, it sounds like it is going to a busy place with all sorts of bikes.
I'll see ya there,
Ride safe all.
Greg

Hopefully 4 or 5 so far "including me", but hoping more are gonna come.  8)
2006 DL1000  2006 SV650
08 C14 "gone"

Offline koval68

« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2011, 01:37:12 PM »

Brian
I've connected with V-Tom on our GTA Forum, if my friend gets the Friday off (it looks good...) we will be arriving there together!
Cheers! Can't wait to meet you.....
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 08:22:29 PM by koval68 »
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Pfloydgad

• When I was a child, I caught a fleeting glimpse
« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2011, 07:22:53 PM »
Pokey,
Just curious here. I am a true High School Football fan, doesn't matter who is playing. any Home games for the local schools?
Nothin like HS Football in Ohio.
Thanks for the info.
Ride safe all, and ATGATT please.
Greg
Why did we have to run for cover with the promise of a brave new world unfold beneath the clear blue sky ?

Offline Pokey

• Arena
« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2011, 09:49:29 PM »
Pokey,
Just curious here. I am a true High School Football fan, doesn't matter who is playing. any Home games for the local schools?
Nothin like HS Football in Ohio.
Thanks for the info.
Ride safe all, and ATGATT please.
Greg

Not sure Greg, and yes HS football rocks!!!!! Let me see what my buddy Glen says about a home game at Millersport, otherwise there may be something else that is pretty local too.
2006 DL1000  2006 SV650
08 C14 "gone"

Offline Pokey

• Arena
« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2011, 09:50:03 PM »
I've connected with V-Tom on our GTA Forum, if my friend gets the Friday off (it looks good...) we will be arriving there together!
Cheers! Can't wait to meet you.....

That is totally awesome!!!!!! :thumbs:
2006 DL1000  2006 SV650
08 C14 "gone"

Offline Pokey

• Arena
« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2011, 06:37:16 PM »
Here is my route that I will be leading........it is a good one "trust me".

http://www.motowhere.com/maps/route/RALLY-ROUTE-1
2006 DL1000  2006 SV650
08 C14 "gone"