Author Topic: What makes me crazy and annoyed..  (Read 455538 times)

Offline Toxz Qwaste

• Arena
  • stuff & things
Re: What makes me crazy....
« Reply #100 on: April 09, 2013, 01:47:10 PM »
Getting cut off in traffic and then the finger from someone with a 'cOesIsT' bumper sticker

Offline Conrad

« Reply #101 on: April 09, 2013, 02:16:29 PM »
Similar for me is seeing a cigarette smoker finish a drag and throw the :censored: butt out the car/truck/minivan/SUV's window!  This is the same piece of :censored: that they had in their car while it was pleasuring them.  Now it has served its purpose, they cannot keep the  :censored: around them anymore. 

I so much want to reach out and stuff the piece of :censored: back into their window.  Arrgh.

Yep, more :censored: :censored: holes at work. This also makes me crazy. How can these :censored: think that it's ok to throw their :censored: lit butt out the :censored: window?
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline MrPepsi

« Reply #102 on: April 09, 2013, 02:21:51 PM »
Moving all retail stores to a new XenApp server farm followed by a private IP subnet change for all stores. Both of which involve multiple outside vendors, but both have to be done seperate from each other over the next several months.
Brent Johnson 
2009 C-14 "Razzi"

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #103 on: April 09, 2013, 02:22:33 PM »
My Firefox spell checker not working here in the forum.  This makes me crazy.

Hmmm....it just worked.  This makes me more crazy.   :censored: :censored: :censored: and  :censored:
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #104 on: April 09, 2013, 02:22:59 PM »
Moving all retail stores to a new XenApp server farm followed by a private IP subnet change for all stores. Both of which involve multiple outside vendors, but both have to be done seperate from each other over the next several months.

:yikes:
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline MrPepsi

« Reply #105 on: April 09, 2013, 02:29:54 PM »
:yikes:

Yeah, we found out the private IP ranges we are using 172.32.x.x are not PCI compliant and we need to move everyone at or below 172.31.x.x

But the XenApp move is a welcome one.
Brent Johnson 
2009 C-14 "Razzi"

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #106 on: April 09, 2013, 03:49:08 PM »
Similar for me is seeing a cigarette smoker finish a drag and throw the :censored: butt out the car/truck/minivan/SUV's window!  This is the same piece of :censored: that they had in their car while it was pleasuring them.  Now it has served its purpose, they cannot keep the  :censored: around them anymore. 

I so much want to reach out and stuff the piece of :censored: back into their window.  Arrgh.

If you replaced  :censored: with :censored: or  :censored: , a person might think you were talking about someones' girlfriend.

Offline GeeBeav

« Reply #107 on: April 11, 2013, 10:39:12 PM »
Riding with someone in a car, they turn up the radio to listen to a good song - that's cool.

But when the song is over, and a commercial comes on, TURN IT DOWN. Sheesh.
In the days of my youth, I was told what it means to be a man.

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #108 on: April 12, 2013, 10:11:42 AM »
Bathroom motion detected faucets that only stay on for a second.  Not enough time to rinse hands properly.  This was in a Bob Evans in Richmond today.  This makes me crazy.

Offline Conrad

« Reply #109 on: April 12, 2013, 10:16:26 AM »
Drivers who insist on driving 5 to 10 mph UNDER the speed limit on a two lane road while a line of cars builds up behind them while everyone is afraid to pass. This is not a problem when I'm on the bike but makes me :censored: crazy when I'm in the cage. 

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline ljcorby

• COG#: 9359
« Reply #110 on: April 12, 2013, 10:25:18 AM »
Drivers who insist on driving 5 to 10 mph UNDER the speed limit on a two lane road while a line of cars builds up behind them while everyone is afraid to pass. This is not a problem when I'm on the bike but makes me :censored: crazy when I'm in the cage.

+1 absolutely!
10 Kawi Concours 14 ABS

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #111 on: April 12, 2013, 01:05:48 PM »
When watching a paranormal show and the  :censored: idiots doing the investigating all get surprised and yell when something happens.  It's like they weren't expecting it?  I mean, you're looking for ghosts and whatever and when you find one you get all scared like it's the first one you've ever seen.  I hate that  :censored: .  Now if one of them was lifted up into the air and slung into a wall, I could understand that, but not what these people are experiencing.  This makes me crazy.

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #112 on: April 12, 2013, 01:12:49 PM »
...and yet you watch the show.

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #113 on: April 12, 2013, 01:22:14 PM »
 :doh:

Offline Conrad

« Reply #114 on: April 12, 2013, 01:26:48 PM »
When watching a paranormal show and the  :censored: idiots doing the investigating all get surprised and yell when something happens.  It's like they weren't expecting it?  I mean, you're looking for ghosts and whatever and when you find one you get all scared like it's the first one you've ever seen.  I hate that  :censored:Now if one of them was lifted up into the air and slung into a wall, I could understand that, but not what these people are experiencing.  This makes me crazy.

I'd pay a dollar to see that!

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #115 on: April 12, 2013, 01:28:10 PM »
Well, that's why I watch those shows....I'm ever hopeful.

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
« Reply #116 on: April 12, 2013, 01:35:47 PM »
when my friends don't wear their gear it sometimes drives me crazy

“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” St. Augustine

Offline tweeter55

• Arena
  • Ride Hard...Ride Safe
« Reply #117 on: April 12, 2013, 01:44:12 PM »
What kind of friends do you hang out with, Steve?
Over the years:       1972 Harley Rapido
1972 Suzuki T350R  1979 BMW R100RT
1987 Honda Helix.    2006 Kawasaki Concours

Offline Conrad

« Reply #118 on: April 12, 2013, 01:48:06 PM »
What kind of friends do you hang out with, Steve?

Friends with a nice rear view.   :P

Offline Conrad

« Reply #119 on: April 12, 2013, 02:26:09 PM »
I just had my first experience with Windows 8. That POS makes me crazy.