Author Topic: 1987 C-10 in VA  (Read 4924 times)

Offline RFH87_Connie

• Arena
1987 C-10 in VA
« on: August 10, 2015, 06:48:00 AM »
Dependable '87 Kawasaki Concours with 50k miles. Candy wine red. I've owned it for many years - I have 2 of them. Carbs just cleaned and set with oil change.  Valves were just done.  Petcock just rebuilt and no rust in tank.  Corbin seat. Heated grips. Bar risers. Tinted windshield with Saeng laminar winglet. HID headlight. Recent new hoses and coolant change. Fork springs trimmed with spacers added for a more controlled ride not harsh. Fork brace. Recent rear shock fluid change. OEM tank bra. 100w amp with waterproof speakers - just hook-up your phone or mp3 player. Fender Extender. Kaoko throttle control. Side cases. Foot scoops to either cool or warm the feet. Tires in good shape. Baffle-ectomy performed on mufflers - nice rumble now. $1,800 or make a reasonable offer.  Located in Northern Virginia.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 07:28:07 AM by RFH87_Connie »
“I can truly say I had rather be at home at Mount Vernon with a friend or two about me, than to be attended at the seat of government by the officers of State and the representatives of every power of Europe.” - George Washington

Offline RFH87_Connie

• Arena
Re: 1987 C-10 in VA
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2015, 06:13:23 AM »
Ok guys need to move this.  Just got a Jeep.  Price drop to $2,100 or make me an offer.  Runs great.
“I can truly say I had rather be at home at Mount Vernon with a friend or two about me, than to be attended at the seat of government by the officers of State and the representatives of every power of Europe.” - George Washington

Offline RFH87_Connie

• Arena
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2015, 05:18:17 AM »
Dropping to $2,000.  Make me an offer - need to clear the garage.

Offline RFH87_Connie

• Arena
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2015, 08:59:13 AM »
$1,900.  Nice bike.

Offline RFH87_Connie

• Arena
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2015, 01:12:08 PM »
Anybody?  Asking too much?  No market right now?  Come take a look at it and make me an offer.

Offline RFH87_Connie

• Arena
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2015, 07:27:32 AM »
Any interest? $1,800.

Offline RFH87_Connie

• Arena
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2015, 05:42:25 AM »
Still got it.

Offline Leo

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2015, 07:17:23 AM »
As someone who used to snatch up bikes for distress sale prices in the winter and sell them for a pretty good profit in the spring, don't sell it now.  Find a place to store it until April
Yep, still riding the old one

In Indiana, missing Texas

Offline RFH87_Connie

• Arena
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2015, 07:20:19 AM »
You're right Leo, that will probably be what will happen.  I just HATE letting things sit around that long.  Too many bikes, too little time.....

Offline RFH87_Connie

• Arena
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2015, 06:47:52 AM »
Still available.  Rode it this past weekend.

Offline RFH87_Connie

• Arena
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2016, 05:31:32 AM »
Sold!  Put it back up on CL on a whim after New Years and someone emailed me with in 45 minutes.  Liked it, and paid almost full price.