Author Topic: Gerbing's Heated Gear 25% off  (Read 5196 times)

Offline Eddie

• BANNED
Gerbing's Heated Gear 25% off
« on: December 05, 2011, 11:59:51 AM »
Hey guys, I'm putting together a group buy for Gerbings heated gear.

25% off MSRP across the board on all products.

We would need to order $3000 worth of products for this.

I will personally be getting the new Hybrid LT jacket for myself and a new set of gloves.

This order would go through me.

I will not accept funds until we have met our quota for the order, but I do need a go\no go from those who want in.

Please email me instead of replying or sending a PM as it makes organizing this a lot easier on me.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 10:42:06 PM by Eddie »

Offline Reddogger

Re: Gerbing's Heated Gear 25% off
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2011, 12:31:39 PM »
Couldn't get the link to work with my ipad but sent email to the address that came up.  Please let me know if you got it about a jacket and gloves.
Thanks
"...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."                     

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2011, 02:15:21 PM »
Shouldn't this be in industry merchants board?

Offline Eddie

• BANNED
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2011, 02:23:45 PM »
Couldn't get the link to work with my ipad but sent email to the address that came up.  Please let me know if you got it about a jacket and gloves.
Thanks

Not sure, whats your e-mail address?

Offline Eddie

• BANNED
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2011, 02:53:00 PM »
Shouldn't this be in industry merchants board?

not just yet

Offline Kazairl

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2011, 06:18:51 PM »
Would this cover their battery powered Core Heat line as well or just the 12v stuff?

Offline Eddie

• BANNED
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2011, 07:45:05 PM »
Would this cover their battery powered Core Heat line as well or just the 12v stuff?

Yes, the discount would be across the board so to speak.

Offline Reddogger

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2011, 10:09:18 AM »
Got your email.  I'm defenitely interested in a jacket liner, gloves and controller.
Thanks
"...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."                     

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline kzz1king

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2011, 04:25:48 PM »

What have you been looking at in that line? I am thinking about the vest liner and an extra 4 Ah battery.
Wayne
2010 CONCOURS
1974 Z-1

Offline Kazairl

« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2011, 09:33:01 AM »
A friend of mine was interested in the vest liner and possibly an extra battery for it. I've thought about one as well to cut down on how many clothes I have to wear when I'm working outside and it's -10.

Offline Eddie

• BANNED
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2011, 10:57:55 PM »
A friend of mine was interested in the vest liner and possibly an extra battery for it. I've thought about one as well to cut down on how many clothes I have to wear when I'm working outside and it's -10.

Quite a few guys ordered that, I might have to do the same for myself.
I have a battery powered vest liner at the moment and use it all the time.

I put it on over a t shirt to take the dog for a walk.

I bring it on camping trips with me and walk around camp with it on.

If it's below zero I sometimes keep it on in the sleeping bag for a while to warm it and myself up before going to bed.

My favorite use is when working on bikes in the garage or the driveway in cold temps. Wearing something bulky just gets in the way and restricts my movement too much. But a cheap thermal shirt and the vest over it and I am toasty.

Unless I'm putting goldwing tires on a concours, then there is no need because I work up a helluva sweat getting those things on by hand!

Try one, they're only $75, skip going out to dinner twice and it's paid for.

Offline Eddie

• BANNED
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2011, 10:59:17 PM »
Hey guys, just a heads up, there are only 3 days left to get in on this deal. I will stop accepting payments Sunday evening as I am putting the order through on Monday morning.

Offline Reddogger

« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2011, 10:50:23 AM »
Pay pal completed.  Can't wait for these as it hasn't been above 30 in a week so the timing is perfect!

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline okxd45

« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2011, 11:01:08 AM »
G3 gloves would be nice. Email sent.
Jeff
"Look like the innocent flower, but be the serpent under 't." Macbeth Quote (Act I, Scene V).
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves." (Matthew 10:16 NIV)

Offline Eddie

• BANNED
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2011, 08:11:27 PM »
Hey guys, just a heads up, there are only 3 days left to get in on this deal. I will stop accepting payments Sunday evening as I am putting the order through on Monday morning.

Offline jaclaw

« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2011, 10:23:22 AM »
Email link not working interested in a vest, email me with what I need to do, jaclaw@mindspring.com  Jim

Offline ATC Buckeye

« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2011, 11:48:20 AM »
Still on the fence about how much ill really use this, both my bikes have a ton of weather protection andaround here snow and ice is a big factor.  Anyone wanna convince me to pull the trigger?

Offline 556ALPHA

• 2009 Candy Diamond Red
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2011, 03:27:40 PM »
I use Gerbings every day at work after the temp drops below 50.  The quality and their customers service is great.  The new design is superior as you no longer feel the chords in the gear. 

Offline jaclaw

« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2011, 04:30:56 PM »
Try one, they're only $75, skip going out to dinner twice and it's paid for.

Where do you see that price?  Wonder why the vests say"not desgined for motorcycle use"?

Offline kzz1king

« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2011, 06:13:31 PM »
I am just speculating as I have zero exuberance with this stuff. I am getting the rechargeable vest  I think because I am hoping it could cut down on the extra clothes I always carry. May and June in ND can be cold at times. I am looking forward to no bulk.  I also plan on using it for hunting and ice fishing. If you are outdoors person it might be nice to have.

Still on the fence about how much ill really use this, both my bikes have a ton of weather protection andaround here snow and ice is a big factor.  Anyone wanna convince me to pull the trigger?
2010 CONCOURS
1974 Z-1