Author Topic: Lets See Those TaTa's  (Read 1849 times)

Offline Pfloydgad

• When I was a child, I caught a fleeting glimpse
Lets See Those TaTa's
« on: June 16, 2012, 08:25:57 PM »
OK, now I know I'm not the only one who requests a peak every now and then. Over my many years of riding, I have been privy to some very nice, vitamin D, thanks again Mom TaTas.
Well the other morning was almost a milestone. I am on my way to work, 6:30am, Sun is up, just beautiful. I have to get on the local slab to get to my next exit, about a 6 mile run. It connects to the other part a mile or so behind my getting on, and a red Crown Vic moves over to the left lane to let me in.
It keeps pace with me at about 75 or so, I glance over and it is an elderly couple, probably in their 70's. He is checking out my Connie and commenting to his wife in the pass. seat.
I guess he likes bikes,  I wave and the woman waves back. I then take my left hand and give the "show me your tatas" lift.  Her eyes about pop out of her head, her husband sees what I am doing and starts laughting and pounding the steering wheel. I then see him prodding his wife to go ahead and do it, now she is laughing and the both of them seemed to get a very big kick out of it.
He finally slows down and I pull away and wave as I get to my exit. He honks a couple quick ones and they wave goodbye.
Now I don't know their history, but I would be willing to bet that some years ago, they had a bike or two, and wear appreciating that some things never change, like a great pair of tatas.
Ride safe all,
Greg
Why did we have to run for cover with the promise of a brave new world unfold beneath the clear blue sky ?